Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Boy your behavior is soooo familiar.

LOL.

Funny how certain accounts seem to take issue with me in the same way. Maybe you just don't like I called you out for your behavior?

Not going down this rabbit hole again. You're so rude. Pretty sure I came to your defense a long time ago, but maybe not, so you can chill, ok.

You seem to project your behavior onto others

Please register in order to view this content

you should try listening to your own advice and you'd have a lot better interactions on here. However ... I see you.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I wouldn't turn them down  lol 

I did

Bingo

Women and men are rightfully thirsty over him so they give him a pass. But at least he tries in his own breathy way. More than some, lol. But ... yeah. Never quite understood when folks suddenly started thinking he was amazing. LOL, no.

• Members

RSW was actually more interesting to watch when Ben had morphed into Salem's newest Strangler.  Not that he was suddenly our next Roscoe Born or anything, but he certainly had more on-screen credibility than he does now.

• Members

I agree. And just having Tony and Anna around makes me happy. I wonder if they disappear again?

As bad as the stories are, they do get some things right like Jarlena, and finally trying to keep everyone connected in that story even when they're stuck in baby switch hell. It's not perfect but I appreciate when they try. I'm still stunned they have Brady involved. It's so refreshing after like a decade of him stuck in Maggie/Victor hell.

Then you have the [!@#$%^&*] like Wilson going to Adrienne's grave and it being cut. Will and Sonny aren't allowed to hate Maggie or Victor. You have Sarah lecturing Eric on hating Xander, and he has EVERY RIGHT to hate that man. Yet Eric doesn't even bring up the worst of what Xander did to him. Lord.

It's just so bizarre

Yep it was. And most of us on here knew what would happen when they "redeemed" (lol) him.

He did well and I gave him credit. But I was more referring to when he returned. And then the Ciara pairing. Folks were acting like he was the second coming. Just how I felt at the time, lol. I could be wrong. He's totally gone downhill. But at least he's invested in the material I suppose. More than some others so I usually give him a pass.

Oh, definitely. I was more referring to his comeback when I felt like the praise was ridiculous. He got rightful praise back then. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Agreed.

Psycho Ben is the best. His acting, nowadays sort of ranges between ok and just awful. Pretty much all of Tuesday's episode, I expected him to turn to Ciara and say "Liberty biberty" lol

I think it's his redemption arc. He basically the next Ben. The only difference is that instead of making him the perfect superhero and sacrificing countless characters, Xander's becoming more like a tragic hero.

• Members

I also wonder if it's because if Eric listed Xander's worst crimes Sarah would look even worse defending him. I mean, he's going to be the cause of a lot of people's pain so it's kinda weird. I just find the writing lacking at times and it's frustrating. They can do so much better. They can get it soooo right and then have me begging it to make sense. lol 

I also think this whole Kayla/Steve thing is one big FU to their fans. LOL. Kayla looks kinda horrible in this storyline. But they can explain it away and MBE will sell it.

DEAD at liberty bibbity. Same. I can't watch that commercial either and not see Robert Scott Wilson. I feel bad when I knock him because he at least is invested and tries. I don't dislike him but the redemption for Ben has been so bad.

And to be frank, "Cin" could have been so much better and not stan-bait. I mean, they weren't even really kept apart one day in his prison story. I get it was "Ciara saves her man and looks kinda horrible and selfish doing it" but .... they could do so much better. I also remain pressed he killed folks and no one is supposed to care or judge him. And then they had Will and Ben become besties again! LOL.

I mean, they should have just said the entire murder thing was a nightmare or something else and move on because that's how they act sometimes. Should have just undone all of the murders. They already tossed Jordan under the bus for him and ran over it multiple times so why not say she framed him? Or something? I mean, we're all willing to ignore or wash away what we saw if we didn't like it ... lol

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Exactly.

It's the writing. It should have been a slow moving, character driven classic soap story, like what they did with Bill and Laura. They needed to take their time with them, so that people were actually waiting and hoping for it when Ben and Ciara finally became a couple. I'm sure a lot of stans would have loved it. 

And of course, nobody needed to become a psychopath or a cheerleader. 

Edited by AbcNbc247