Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread

Why should the audience care what happens to Hope when her own daughter doesn't give a damn. Instead she is trying to free her killer bf to hump him once again.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today sounds awful. I don't know if I even have the heart to watch at this point. I just can't take the Ben stuff. Will visiting him and bringing him snacks while grinning? Are you kidding me?

1 hour ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Today sounds awful. I don't know if I even have the heart to watch at this point. I just can't take the Ben stuff. Will visiting him and bringing him snacks while grinning? Are you kidding me?

Chandler smirking was the worst! He truly needs acting lessons! 

14 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

On today's episode Will brought his killer Scooby snacks ( chicken ramen & trail mix )  Then they ate the Scooby snacks. 

thumbnail (2) (1).jpg

thumbnail (1) (3).jpg

Chandler grinned like an idiot all through those scenes.

13 hours ago, Antoyne said:

This made me die laughing as Ciara walked into the hospital room 

Princess Gina: Hope’s other child, I almost forgot she even existed.

And then Gina made fun of her for aiding and abetting a serial killer. Of course Ciara ignored that part as usual.

So the writers are now even acknowledging that they didn’t have Hope’s freaking daughter that lives in the same damn town as her, part of the Princess Gina story AT ALL.

I'm glad somebody did lol 

She cared more about her boyfriend than her own mother! Caring more about your boyfriend/girlfriend then your mother/father/brother/sister, etc. happened a lot on Passions. I didn't like then and I sure don't like it now on DAYS.

15 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

I fast forwarded all Will/Ben and Ben/Ciara scenes. Made the show much more watchable.

24 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

And apparently Sonny continues to own only one ugly blue suit and no other clothing.

Does Sonny even work at Titan anymore? Why is he always in a suit?

Chandler looked hot today and Freddie looked fat with the blue shirt tee on during their afterglow.

Why Will took Sonny back is beyond me. Will should've kicked him to the curb. Now would've been a good time for Will to call Sonny a whore. 😂 @DRW50

I’m enjoying normal Kristen but it’s always weird when she’s around Eric considering she raped him, and he kinda started being nice to her today. 

Loving that we no longer have weeping Nicole.