Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No Rafe, you do not owe Ben an apology, no one owes that psycho killer anything. Same Todd Manning [!@#$%^&*] recycled over and over again. 

Speaking of time jump, I flipped to CBS for a couple minutes, flipped back and Kayla and company went from gassed and passed out in a locked storage room to the hospital with Kayla in her lab coat and everyone with the medical thumbs up. (!?!?) Left me scratching my head that they didn't stretch that out longer. I guess there are other burning storyline priorities.

If I walked in on a man standing over my sleeping sister with a pillow in his hands I certainly would have jacked him up by the lapels and not had a calm measured conversation with him.

I laughed and shook my head at every commercial break. I tried to give the show the benefit of the doubt of it having its own identity, style. But I really think it's just garbage. It doesn't feel like they're writing for adults. Feels like a 70s live-action comic book like The Secrets of Isis or Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, except bad.