Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought Evan was pretty good yesterday, a lot better than everyone else around him. I hope they don't get rid of him.

I think the Ben and Ciara romance had the potential to be a great story. I honestly can't believe how badly they botched it.

• Members

All things Ben really are terrible and ruin the show. The fact that the writers just keep going full stop with it is absurd and there's nothing that can be done about it because of the stupid schedule.

I honestly would watch the Steveano stuff over anymore Ben the Patron Saint of Salem bullshit.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I watched a bit Friday and the moment Marlena told the killer "you've done some bad things...but", I turned the channel.  That is not how I wish to spend my time off!  

Bad things or literally choked the life out of people?  Daytime and their worthless serial killers...

Image result for whew chile gif  

• Members

So many characters have been ruined in the name of redeeming of Ben.

I just don't understand it. If they just HAD to keep the actor they could have given Ben a twin. That could have been a compelling story actually....think what GH did with Ryan Chamberlin. Even having some big DiMera plot revealed where Ben only thought he was the killer (a la Marlena) would have been better. But, all of these people throwing away their lives and family just to make this serial killer happy...a serial killer who tried or did kill family members, it's just too much. I can't watch it anymore.

Ben's "redemption" may just be the final undoing of this show.

• Members

Exactly.  I've been saying all along that they could've revealed Jordan or Clyde to be the real "Necktie Killer," who had somehow convinced a highly suggestible Ben that he'd committed the murders.  It's old hat and wonky, but at least we would've been spared watching everyone in Salem twists themselves into all kinds of ethical knots to empathise with him.

Another reason why I endorse revealing this Marlena (the one who returned in '91 to the present) to be, in reality, a resurrected Samantha, who was brainwashed into thinking she was her twin sister.

Edited by Khan