Jump to content

Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ReddFoxx said:

This episode was quite ridiculous and rushed.

Ciara telling Marlena that nothing better happen to Ben under her watch. And why wasn't she thrown out?  She was acting ridiculous. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will (about Evan): Sonny... he's a murderer. (Literally as Will just came from supporting his own murderer...)

 

Ben has ruined the show. Every scene with him or about him is unwatchable, ridiculous trash.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Evan was pretty good yesterday, a lot better than everyone else around him. I hope they don't get rid of him.

7 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Ben has ruined the show. Every scene with him or about him is unwatchable, ridiculous trash.

I think the Ben and Ciara romance had the potential to be a great story. I honestly can't believe how badly they botched it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Will (about Evan): Sonny... he's a murderer. (Literally as Will just came from supporting his own murderer...)

 

Ben has ruined the show. Every scene with him or about him is unwatchable, ridiculous trash.

All things Ben really are terrible and ruin the show. The fact that the writers just keep going full stop with it is absurd and there's nothing that can be done about it because of the stupid schedule.

 

I honestly would watch the Steveano stuff over anymore Ben the Patron Saint of Salem bullshit.

Edited by Antoyne
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I thought Evan was pretty good yesterday, a lot better than everyone else around him. I hope they don't get rid of him.

 

He's been okay, nothing special, but I think he's long gone anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched a bit Friday and the moment Marlena told the killer "you've done some bad things...but", I turned the channel.  That is not how I wish to spend my time off!  

 

Bad things or literally choked the life out of people?  Daytime and their worthless serial killers...

Image result for whew chile gif  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

I watched a bit Friday and the moment Marlena told the killer "you've done some bad things...but", I turned the channel.  That is not how I wish to spend my time off!  

 

Bad things or literally choked the life out of people?  Daytime and their worthless serial killers...

Image result for whew chile gif  

One of those being her damn grandson.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

7 down, how many more to come?

 

#Ronsgottago

So many characters have been ruined in the name of redeeming of Ben.

 

I just don't understand it. If they just HAD to keep the actor they could have given Ben a twin. That could have been a compelling story actually....think what GH did with Ryan Chamberlin. Even having some big DiMera plot revealed where Ben only thought he was the killer (a la Marlena) would have been better. But, all of these people throwing away their lives and family just to make this serial killer happy...a serial killer who tried or did kill family members, it's just too much. I can't watch it anymore.

 

Ben's "redemption" may just be the final undoing of this show.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pdm1974 said:

Even having some big DiMera plot revealed where Ben only thought he was the killer (a la Marlena) would have been better.

 

Exactly.  I've been saying all along that they could've revealed Jordan or Clyde to be the real "Necktie Killer," who had somehow convinced a highly suggestible Ben that he'd committed the murders.  It's old hat and wonky, but at least we would've been spared watching everyone in Salem twists themselves into all kinds of ethical knots to empathise with him.

 

1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

I watched a bit Friday and the moment Marlena told the killer "you've done some bad things...but", I turned the channel. 

 

Another reason why I endorse revealing this Marlena (the one who returned in '91 to the present) to be, in reality, a resurrected Samantha, who was brainwashed into thinking she was her twin sister.

Edited by Khan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.