B&B January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

I watched some episodes into the new year the thing that keeps getting on my mind is why Hunter Tylo is not there. Last year she was making some appearances and there is no reason why Taylor shouldn't be on screen. I almost feel like Denise Richards blew her chances of returning full time by becoming Ridge's new muse.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I feel like everyone is phoning in their performances but JMW is really taking the piss. Can't say I blame her tbh.

I think Taylor should be here and as played out as the triangle might be, the story would be more interesting with her instead of Shauna. It's essentially a new dynamic with Thorsten Kaye as Ridge anyway.

• Members

Darin Brooks (Wyatt) must have gone to the Chandler Massey school of acting, because his smiling and smirking through serious scenes is annoying as hell.

He ruined his scenes with Quinn, I know that much. Discussing relationships with your mother brings smirks? Just awful acting.

Those scenes also reminded me that BOLD never gets tired of parental involvement— interference— in their kids’ love lives. It’s disgusting.

• Members

I thought that the Brooke/Shauna/Quinn scenes at the end of today's show were really good. Brooke slapping Shauna and threatening her and Quinn. And Quinn finally getting fed up and slapping Brooke so hard that she fell down.Quinn got tired of Brooke's threats, and delivered the boom on her.  Now that was a slap by Quinn, lol. Someone need to make a gif of that, lol. And I thought that Rena Sofer did a good job of showcasing that Quinn is not one to mess with.

She was very convincing with her rebuttal and her threats to Brooke. Good stuff. Quinn was a bit surprised at first after she saw Brooke slap Shauna. But once Brooke kept threatening them, including threatening to get Eric to kick Quinn out, Quinn had finally had enough. (And I can't blame Quinn for being annoyed by Brooke. I actually like Quinn/Eric and in spite of that time she kept flirting with Ridge, they seem happy. I think that currently Quinn and Eric have the longest marriage on the show.)

I would rather see more of this type of drama than the endless boring triangle of Steffy/Liam/Hope which often consumes the show. 

Edited by xtr