B&B January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Absolutely true. Quinn should just leave the room. It's kind of disgusting the way Eric views Brooke as some pure, fragile flower who needs to be placated. The way Eric spoke to Quinn about being the better person and cutting Brooke slack on today's episode was quite offensive. Eric should be concerned about Brooke's irrational conclusions and paranoia - Quinn planned this Shauna/Ridge seduction months before Brooke/Ridge had the big Thomas rift. C'mon! 

The only thing enjoyable about the Quinn/Brooke convos is that KKL/RS really play well off each other. It's also good to have Brooke in scenes with outside of Hope/Ridge. 

The Brooke alcoholism is another major Brad 'social' issue S/L failure. Brooke had a problem for 8 weeks after a life without any alcohol or drug addiction. To brand her an alcoholic who can't ever touch liquor again was a disservice to the character and the public Brad was eagerly trying to educate. And, now, after the one spiked drink, I imagine Brooke is headed for major bingers. Just doesn't happen that way, especially with Brooke's life history. Now if it was sex-related slip-up - that I'd buy since we know Brooke's real addiction

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@Markjeh Quinn has had some of the best dialogue during the past few episodes. It helps that she not only stood up to Brooke, but also was conflicted about spiking the drink by warning Brooke several times to back off. 

It’s clear based on Wednesday episodes, they have done some heavy editing together because of preemptions. Thomas & Quinn start talking for 1st time in eons, come back from commercial break and Quinn (off-camera) had already admitted she spiked Brooke’s juice. What?????

Now Quinn giving it all up/being submissive to Thomas is completely out of character. But Brad is dead set on making Thomas happen and now we’re suppose to buy that he’s some skilled puppet master who can manipulate Steffy & Quinn! Right. 

• Members

Just from reading the recaps I'm glad I quit.  I hadn't removed it from my DVR and quickly just looked at an episode this week - whatever day it was on - and Quinn and Hope both had their hair up in an ugly bun.  I was like, why are they making them both look like and 18th century school teacher?  I quit Y&R for being the Adam show and B&B for the Thomas show.  There just wasn't much else to see.  They can try and change it - but the unfortunate thing is that daytime viewers are loyal but when they leave, it's hard to get them back and I don't care about the Thomas/Liam/Steffy/Hope show 24/7.  Sure, it can keep going but I don't want to watch the rehash constantly.  Plus they're all so fickle....drop one and marry another one the next day - and "annulments" after a year.