B&B January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm not watching the show, I was only referring to the notion that Quinn would somehow be wise enough to walk away from a conversation with Brooke when she has shown 0 constraint in the past years she's been on the show. She's very much the opposite, the kind of person who would seek out confrontations.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Losing one's spouse is heartbreaking enough.  But, watching him die like that?  My God.  I couldn't begin to imagine what Alley Mills must be going through at this moment.  My heart goes out to her and their loved ones.

• Members

That’s makes sense. Let’s face it: turning Quinn into Grandpa Eric’s Stepford Wife has been boring and a waste of RS. Being back Deacon, please. 

I wish B&B would be bold enough to kill off Eric. Brooke/Ridge at the top of hierarchy would serve the show so much better. 

• Members

I've fallen quite far behind, but finally saw it. LOVED every second of it. The dialogue is crisp and the TWO slaps were well done. 

However, the most contrived logic award goes to B&B. Brooke's logic literary was...

Brooke: "You have to throw Shauna out"

Eric: "She is Quinn's friend. I will not do that..."

Brooke: "Ok. So send Quinn packing along with Shauna!!!"

LOL - Seriously, Brooke!??????