B&B January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm all for a good catfight but even the dialogue, I don't see what's so precious about it. Quinn has no place to tell off Brooke. Brooke should not be acting like a wimp who's on the verge of crying all the time. And we all know the show's focus is going to shift to something else (probably Liam) in a couple of episodes.

• Members

Was that when Jeff Trachta had his swansong when Thorne had affairs with the two Cortez sisters? No wonder fans protested over Trachta's dismissal lol. Just as fast as Thorne slept slept with the Cortez sisters and his marriage with Macy over we had Winsor Harmon's Thorne introduced saving a drunk Taylor from a fire.

TBH they should had retired the Eric character a long time ago right after Stephanie left. Really we should have Rick with Maya behind him 100% being the one to grapple with Thomas but Thudley can't write [!@#$%^&*] so in Rick's place we have this causing problems for BRidge and now Eric and Quinn. 

• Members

@dragonflies Exactly, it Quinn’s home and Brooke is trying to dictate who stays in guesthouse,  tells her that Stephanie’s portrait should be above the mantle and that Eric should leave her. Quinn would be found NOT GUILTY - this was ‘Stand Your Ground’ self defense. 

@soapfan770 Absolutely Eric should’ve been sent away a decade ago. It’s ridiculous having RS tethered to him. It’d be like Stephanie lassoing $Bill!  

Brooke/Ridge + Bill/Katie should be the leading elders. And, as you said, Rick should be leading the 3rd Generation. 

• Members

I'm so glad I peruse this thread to see if there's anything worth dipping into B&B for...this slap was so, so worth watching. The January 16 episode was the best B&B episode that's been done in a very long time. 

That is the upside of B&B - you can miss an awful lot of the show, and really miss nothing at all, and then jump right back in. Rena Sofer was great in that scene and the writing was on point. 

Bless whoever made that compilation. Susan Flannery landed so many hardcore slaps through the years - still amazing that most of them were real.