Taoboi

B&B January 2020 Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, divinemotion said:

Bold and beautiful is dead lately. The screenwriters are lobotomized. 

Why though? Why is it they can't write a single, compelling storyline? Maybe they figure they'll get the audience anyway so they might as well put in less effort? Boggles my mind.

51 minutes ago, Aback said:

Why though? Why is it they can't write a single, compelling storyline? Maybe they figure they'll get the audience anyway so they might as well put in less effort? Boggles my mind.

Or maybe they just don't care. After all, BB did tell us to change the channel if we don't like his "writing".

Edited by KristinG79

50 minutes ago, KristinG79 said:

Or maybe they just don't care. After all, BB did tell us to change the channel if we don't like his "writing".

When did that happen?

The character really missing from the canvas is Taylor. 

1. Her part in baby switch automatically creates conflict.

2. Ridge/Brooke. She can provide commentary on Ridge's constant wavering

3. Steffy/Liam/Hope. Give all 3 a reality check - plenty of Brooke/Ridge/Taylor history to use.

4. Thomas/Douglas. Obvious.

5. Bill. Obvious.

Her presence would add depth to every scene since B&B is singularly focused right now. 

55 minutes ago, edgeofnik said:

The character really missing from the canvas is Taylor. 

1. Her part in baby switch automatically creates conflict.

2. Ridge/Brooke. She can provide commentary on Ridge's constant wavering

3. Steffy/Liam/Hope. Give all 3 a reality check - plenty of Brooke/Ridge/Taylor history to use.

4. Thomas/Douglas. Obvious.

5. Bill. Obvious.

Her presence would add depth to every scene since B&B is singularly focused right now. 

ICAM.

And while I'm SERIOUSLY bored and MIGHTILY disappointed how the show wasted the momentum from two months ago in blink and you missed it moment, I disagree with the assumption of some other posters that there is just Thomas/Hope as the story. Actually, for most of the year the show has tried to create an umbrella story around hope. Recently it was RIdge/Brooke/Shauna as the other half. Unfortunately, it is true that the entire rest of the cast is completely wasted and barely gets a a c-plot which is completely mind-blowing because it would not be that difficult. I think my favorite part in last 2-3 years was Pam's nearly engagement with Charlie with the Quinn and Eric angle. It lasted not even a month, but was great dama and good fun. They could easily inject some episodes with that...

On 12/31/2019 at 11:50 AM, Taoboi said:

May the running joke continue into the new year.

Image result for B&B Thomas

Aka DISCUSS!!!!

Given how many months B&B went without a new monthly thread this past year, maybe we should just do one thread for the whole year lol? 

As for Taylor, I do believe Tylo is done with the show for good, maybe it’s time to recast? 

Anyways it is possible the show may refocus a bit soon:

Spoiler

Rumor has it with Steffy getting a new boyfriend and Hope/Thomas/Zoe going to shift to the B-side, a quad is going to heat up between Liam, Wyatt, Sally, and Flo. The first hint was Sally recently calling Wyatt “Liam”. 

😴 😴 😴 We’ll just have to wait to see what happens on screen.

Edited by soapfan770

On 1/3/2020 at 5:21 PM, soapfan770 said:

Given how many months B&B went without a new monthly thread this past year, maybe we should just do one thread for the whole year lol? 

As for Taylor, I do believe Tylo is done with the show for good, maybe it’s time to recast? 

Anyways it is possible the show may refocus a bit soon:

Reveal hidden contents

😴 😴 😴 We’ll just have to wait to see what happens on screen.

But that takes away the fun from the months when there isn't one. ;)

I tuned in today briefly.  God I cannot even watch Hope.  She is so damned stupid and easily manipulated.  No one should be so stupid or written so pathetically.  

What was funny to me, everyone knows how obsessed Thomas was with Hope, but now he has insta-relationship with Scary Spice?  And she believes it too?