B&B January 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The character really missing from the canvas is Taylor. 

1. Her part in baby switch automatically creates conflict.

2. Ridge/Brooke. She can provide commentary on Ridge's constant wavering

3. Steffy/Liam/Hope. Give all 3 a reality check - plenty of Brooke/Ridge/Taylor history to use.

4. Thomas/Douglas. Obvious.

5. Bill. Obvious.

Her presence would add depth to every scene since B&B is singularly focused right now. 

• Members

ICAM.

And while I'm SERIOUSLY bored and MIGHTILY disappointed how the show wasted the momentum from two months ago in blink and you missed it moment, I disagree with the assumption of some other posters that there is just Thomas/Hope as the story. Actually, for most of the year the show has tried to create an umbrella story around hope. Recently it was RIdge/Brooke/Shauna as the other half. Unfortunately, it is true that the entire rest of the cast is completely wasted and barely gets a a c-plot which is completely mind-blowing because it would not be that difficult. I think my favorite part in last 2-3 years was Pam's nearly engagement with Charlie with the Quinn and Eric angle. It lasted not even a month, but was great dama and good fun. They could easily inject some episodes with that...

• Members

Given how many months B&B went without a new monthly thread this past year, maybe we should just do one thread for the whole year lol? 

As for Taylor, I do believe Tylo is done with the show for good, maybe it’s time to recast? 

Anyways it is possible the show may refocus a bit soon:

Please register in order to view this content

Please register in order to view this content

We’ll just have to wait to see what happens on screen.

Edited by soapfan770