Y&R: December Spoilers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She really has grown quite a bit. I think that she's gotten much closer in size to Summer and Mariah. Also, in an upcoming episode, she will tell Mariah/Summer that she has a crush on a boy and wants advice about him. She really is maturing.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Fen is back on the newest episode of Y&R that aired in Canada today. It's look like that episode may air Friday. He spends time with his parents and tells them that he has moved into a halfway house. He also talks a bit about his addiction at a gathering that is held by the Abbotts at Society. He will also give his parents a compass a gift and thank them for being there to guide him and saving his life. I'm glad he's back, he's so cute. Ashley is also back, visiting from Paris. Abby will tell her that she likes Chance and that Chance is currently in California visiting Nina. Dina is also on tomorrow's show. The Abbotts will spend time with her at the mansion and give her gifts. Traci and Dina will also sing.  

I think that is a nice picture of the Abbott family from the upcoming episode on Friday that was posted at soaps.com

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by xtr

• 2 weeks later...