Y&R: December Spoilers

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers for the first week of December from the Zap2it website for Y&R:

Victoria will receive a surprising apology, Billy will flirt w/ danger, Billy will keep a secret & Adam will worry about his influence on Connor. Also Mariah warns Summer & Chance will receive intriguing offer. Devon and Elena's relationship will also be tested next week and Devon will think of Amanda.

I wonder what type of secret that Billy will end up keeping. I don't think that anything really serious happens with him and Amanda, at least right now. Unless maybe they kiss. They are supposed to get to know each other and he will be taken by her. And I wonder how Devon and Elena's relationship will be tested, especially if Amanda is getting to know Billy and Nate continues to defend Amanda. She really hasn't been bothering Devon/Elena, though Elena has been acting upset by her presence and has been getting her face and having conflict with her more than anyone in GC lately. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here is the promo for next week:

To be honest, I don't find this promo very interesting and I don't think they should be playing Nick/Chelsea like they are a very serious couple. (With Chelsea saying he's the only man in her heart and Nick acting like Adam is going to steal her from him.) I think that Chelsea should reunite with Adam and I think that the show may be headed towards putting them back together. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the soaps section of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette Newspaper:

Nate is going to tell Amanda that he would like to move out of the friend zone, Theo is going to ask Summer to move in with him. Devon is also going to distract himself with duties for New Hope and tracking down Colin.

I think it's interesting that Nate will tell Amanda he wants to be more than friends. Go Nate, lol. He has been hinting that he's attracted to her and wants more than friendship. I wonder how she will respond to him saying this. I could see her turning him down right now, especially given that it looks like she's running from something in her past and will be spending more time with Billy. Maybe Nate tells her how he feels, she turns him down and then ends up confiding in Billy about that as they spend the night together during the storm.

I do think it could actually be really romantic, if Nate tells her how he feels, she turns him down for now, because of her issues/concerns and then later on they get together. Maybe after she mixes it up with Billy some and deals with whatever she's running from in her past. And if Nate maybe helps her deal with that. That could help her realize that he is a good man for her and she decides to give him a chance.

Or maybe she does actually say yes to Nate, and that maybe ties into the spoiler about Devon distracting himself with New Hope/tracking down Colin. But if I had to guess, I'm going to say she turns Nate down for now. Regardless of how she responds to him, I am looking forward to those scenes, SD's Nate is so sexy and I am looking forward to him expressing his feelings to Amanda. 

And I do wonder if something happens when Amanda/Billy spend the night together besides them just talking/connecting. Especially since they are going to be interacting at least twice next week. First when he tries to help her deal with the drunk guy and then during the night of the storm. I wonder if they might kiss or if something more may happen between them. Maybe something happens after Amanda possibly tells Billy she's concerned about getting into a new relationship and he tells her about issues he's dealing with including being unhappy about his current unemployment situation. Someone on Twitter, said they were taping again the other day, so maybe Amanda/Billy could be mixing it up for a bit. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Just funny that instead of playing friendship/potential fling story between Mishael and Peter Bergman, they are going to play Mishael and his onscreen younger brother.

What are they really doing with Victoria? (Probably a bad question since we could ask that about anyone on the show.) Last time I watched, she was getting screwed over again by Victor at NE, which Mal also did a gazillion times.

• Members

I wonder if they may have Victoria try and mix it up with Rey. Next week there is a scene of them talking in her office at Newman Enterprises. And there is a spoiler that says that she gets a surprising apology from someone. I'm guessing that's Rey. Maybe that's why he shows up at Newman Enterprises next week. He hasn't been shown much lately and really doesn't have much of a reason to be there. And this will happen during the night of the storm as well. Maybe he will spend time with her during the storm, during the same time Amanda/Billy are spending time together/connecting.  Maybe the show will have those two mix it up for a bit, while Amanda is mixing it up with Billy.

Other than that right now she's really hasn't been doing much outside of working at Newman Enterprises, trying to help Billy figure out what he wants to do career wise. (He has recently decided to step away from Jabot and seems a bit restless/unhappy.)

Edited by xtr

• Members

Think of how dominant Amelia Heinle was on Y&R pretty much for a whole decade. But ever since the JT story ended, Victoria’s been barely a supporting character. Never thought I’d see the day when Melissa Ordway was more prevalent on the show. 

*Not that I’m complaining* but it’s notable. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Well, if we're stuck with Amelia Heinle as Victoria, then I'm fine with Victoria having reduced importance on Y&R.  Same goes for Josh Morrow and Nick.  They're not going anywhere, so just make 'em supporting characters/actors, so they don't waste too much of our time with their attempts at acting.

Edited by Khan

• Members

What in the world would make them give him a 3 month extension?! With the ratings how they've been and the quality of the show that's shocking. Then again to be fair, they may have good streaming numbers so we don't have a true idea of the numbers. Either way, 3 months isn't a big show of confidence. They may just be looking for a replacement.