• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
1 hour ago, kalbir said:

I wonder if this Jack/Traci book project is going to lead up to a Jack-focused episode for Peter Bergman's 30th anniversary in November.

It probably is....

I like seeing flashbacks, but it's a shame they can't go back further with Terry Lester Clips....

• Members
3 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

I proposed Traci writing an Abbott family history when Sussman was around. Traci finds an old letter that leads to a new Abbott child from a fling John had during one of his stints away from GC....wonder what JG has planned?

I’m not opposed to seeing more of young John Abbott, Dina, and the kids as part of the story.

• Members

Thanks for sharing that podcast with Peter Bergman and Alec Baldwin,  BetterForgotten - sharing that on the Doctors thread, as Alec spoke about that show. Peter Bergman was friends with Michael Minor (not sure on the spelling who was on AMC in the 80s) - he and Alec were neighbors, and this man recently passed away. That's why Peter agreed to do the interview due to that connection.

• Members

Stafford has come back to doing nothing, there was never any plan here. All she does is float around with no actual real story. 

But that's not her fault, none of the storylines on this show seem to have any longterm plan and most end up going nowhere. 

Edited by BetterForgotten