Y&R October 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You know, I really hate this Devon story. It could've been done so much better if they were going to contest the will. But to give it to EFFIN Cane is so damn dumb. I also don't think I've disliked Jill more than now. If this is why they brought Jill back, they might as well ship her off. This whole thins is just completely insulting and dumb as hell. Why are they believing Cane who is a REPEATED LIAR? No way in hell Katherine would leave her inheritance to Cane. Just so damn dumb 

Edited by StepBack

• Members

I think Jill has to be in this story if this is Cane's exit story. My theory is Colin & Cane are pulling the scam. Colin because he's out of money since Jill divorced him, and Cane to get back at Devon for putting Lilly in jail. She's going to have a rude awakening when she finds out Cane scammed her again.

Perfect time for Chance ( and/or Phillip III) to appear. It's time Jill had a relationship with her real son/grandson instead of a fake one.

Not to mention there should be actual Chancellors in Genoa City!

Jill needs one of them to take over at CI for her since they won't let her be seen running it.

Katherine's will story could have been interesting if they had Chance and Mac contesting the will. Then it would have been about Katherine & Chancellors. But the story really seems to be about Amanda coming, & Cane exiting. It was obvious that as soon as they named Cane it was a scam. I could have bought Chance. Katherine could have left Chance the bulk of her fortune to him to make up for killing his grandfather.

• Members

I hadn't seen it in a few weeks...they're really going to do this with Theo?  Ugh.  I tuned in today just to see the Traci and Jack scenes learning about Dina's past.  There just didn't seem to be anything going on.  The Billy and Adam scenes had me flip the channel - it's been done and it's old.  I'm tired of them going back and rehashing Delia again.  Over and over.