Y&R October 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They should've keep Kevin Schmdt in the role. I preferred him over Robert.

He's gotten a little pudge...but still looks good..

Please register in order to view this content

Lol...couldn't agree more.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Wouldn't Billy be Kyle's long term rival at Jabot?

Theo still isn't an Abbott. Although I could see Dina leaving him all the money she made from Devon from the sale of Mergeron. She knows all the Abbott's heirs are well taken care of.

I hope Chance is still coming.

Edited by cattykittens

• Members

all they have her doing is either flipping out, looking brain dead or throwing a tantrum. no long term writing for her....and it becomes more and more apparent to me that Gina should NOT have been let go to bring Michelle on. BTW....have her and PB had any scenes together?

• Members

Just an observation but it seemed as if she didn't want her "Phyllis" to be tied to a character that she regarded as old. Her Phyllis would rather be on top of Nick, or Ronan or some guy who she sees as sexier, making her part of a hot, younger coupling.  It's just the way her body language came across the last time around when the writers decided that Phyllis loved Jack (just before she went into a coma after the tumbled down the stairs).  Because she was leaving the show, she could utter those words of love to Jack (in her mind, while unconscious, of course) but I thought she was going to choke on the words nevertheless, lol. 

I wonder if she returned to the show believing that Phyllis would remain paired with Billy as it was when GT was in the role?

• Members

I highly doubt that Michelle Stafford made story and coupling demands before signing a contract to return. Rumors like that take on a life of their own and spread like wildfire, but there’s no evidence to any of that.

if I’m to believe what I read on soap social media, at least a half dozen Y&R actors make regular demands to the writers and producers. It’s bullshit.

• Members

That too!!!

Nick and Sharon keep getting storylines tailored to their twenty-something children instead of storylines of someone who is forty. I mean you can still have strong story, but they shouldn't be in endless love triangles at almost 50 years old. If I was in charge I would put those together again with no room for the constant breaking up.. (Yeah I know some people don't want it) and let their children have the splashy hook-ups. Whilst, the two of them move onto the next phases of their lives.