DAYS: Cast Shakeups?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

JJ's been looking rough af, so I'm assuming CM has some life issues he's trying to sort out which is why he's leaving. Sad about Kassie, but I'm sure she'll pop up on GH or something. LOL YUCK @ BF being back and on contract. Ugh. 

• Members

Interesting that Judi Evans isn't listed with the recurring actors. Is she just a guest star at this point since she only appears a few times a year now? At least they give Wally/Justin *one* episode a month. Thaao's sticking around but what about Leanne Hunley?

Is the other recurring male Brock Kelly? Austin Peck? (LOL)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Adrienne really is rarely shown. She showed up a little over a week ago after being MIA for months. She wasn't there for Sonny at all onscreen these past few months. I like her relationship with him, but for whatever reason the show doesn't want to really show her. They seem to like Judi Evans more in the role of Bonnie.

• Members

It would be a shame to lose CM/JJ, especially with Jack finally being back and hopefully regaining his memory soon. Haley? Who cares.

I don't love Eve, but I do love Kassie so it makes me a little sad, but really it is time for Eve to go.

I love Stephen Nichols being on contract.

Brandon Barash is also a shame. Stefan is actually a viable character with him in the role, and he and Gabi work together.

• Members

The weird thing about Casey Moss is that he can be great with dramatic material, but he rarely has chemistry with any of his love interests. Still, it'll be a shame to lose him as an actor and as a Horton, but I'm surprised he's stuck around as long as he has. That's so rare for DAYS.

Thia Megia was DOA so no loss. However, it is unfortunate they couldn't cast a better actress to be their next Asian character in too white Salem. They did so well with Paul.

Kassie DePaiva has always been horribly miscast. She is way too damn old to be Eve. A recast of the character could have worked otherwise. I will say her work during Paige's death was outstanding. 

Losing Brandon Barash is a shame. Despite the character's stupid name, and luckily not having to deal with the stupid alter story, he's been a welcome addition.

• Members

I never believed BB would be there for the long haul.  To me, he was just a quick, temporary replacement for the struggling (and now, probably, never returning) Tyler Christopher.

No offense to Kassie, or to her fans, but she was never Eve.  Never.

• Members

Kassie is great, and she has really settled in at "Days"... but ya, this is too far a departure from CR's Eve, even if it was 20+ years later.  Still sad to lose a legacy character... do we consider Eve a "legacy character?"  Lol

I loved Brandon Barash on GH but maybe Stefan was too damaged with the Abby/Gabby story... or there was too much of a reset after Chabby left/BB took over... but I still have trouble with him.  But it's too bad we're losing BB.  Hope he gets to interact with Billy & Kate.

• Members

Loved her as Blair, but totally over Kassie as Eve. Glad to see her go. 

Casey Moss is definitely talented, but in agreement that his onscreen loves have always been blah, other than Eve (ironically, given my aforementioned comment). Moss is one of those whose haircut can really make or break their overall appearance and appeal, much like a Joshua Morrow or Ricky Paull Goldin (don't judge, haha) 

Geez, I just saw the new SOD cover with Nadia Bjorlin's exit, and I would've thought she had already left, returned, and now they're announcing she's leaving again... in May 2020. This taping schedule is nuts. 

Edited by Gray Bunny