DAYS: Cast Shakeups?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i'm legit gagged that so many of you are sad to see Casey M. go, when he's always only ever been eye-candy and now that that's gone it's like... welp! Especially when many of you rag on Chandler M. and he's 10x the actor Casey is, with like ⅓ of the material/no real story. LOL 

• Members

I'd rather watch Casey Moss than Chandler Massey or Freddie Smith any day.  

I've like Stefan far better with BB than I ever did with TC. Granted, I'm enjoying Stefan with Gabi and hated the whole Abby/Stefan/Gabby story, so that could be part of it. 

This may seem mean...but...after watching the past week's episodes, one person I wish they would replace is Josh Taylor.  I just can't take him as Roman anymore. The scenes with Anna trying to use him to make Tony jealous were laughable to me. How does anyone see him as viable for a romantic lead? I'd love to see Robert Newman come on in the role and be thrown in the mix with Anna, Kate, Marlena. Then maybe I could buy it. 

I have always enjoyed Kassie but agree that Eve was never the right character for her. I would like to see her somewhere new playing someone new. Maybe on Y&R as Jack's new interest mixing it up with Phyllis and Victor?

Why does it seem like the cast on this show rotates around more than any other show has ever done? Is it just because the taping schedule is so far in advance that it seems so convoluted? It does seem like this show has a huge cast but it is probably just from the constant turnover. 

Edited by Melroser

• Members

Sadly, that'll never happen. Josh Taylor and Ken Corday are long-time buddies.  I mean, shoot, we actually got Wayne Northrop back in 2005 and he had to play that horrible Alex North, the ne'er before mentioned abusive ex-spouse of Marlena's, instead of reclaiming the Roman role. 

Robert Newman is a good idea though

Please register in order to view this content