The raciest love scenes on soaps

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Edmund and Cassie had a very sensual sex scene on GL, due to the intense chemistry between the actors. That pairing should not have worked, probably shouldn't have happened, but DAM and Laura Wright were great together. 

• Members

Myself and a friend ran DAM's website and board back then and, yeah, we concurred! 

Please register in order to view this content

Actually, the scene they had in the closet of the hotel back in August 2003 was the same day we had a blackout in NYC. We joked that it was so hot it blew the power. 

• Members

I watched that scene again a few years back and was mildly mortified for both of them. "You're bringing out the bad boy in me!"  Yes, they had great chemistry but that dialogue was a bit much, lol

I will never forget the Troy/Lindsay backdoor scene on OLTL that DRW kindly posted. Cat Hickland and Ty Treadway had such scorching chemistry that a pairing was not meant to be legit became a torrid affair. "Take what you came for!" Also impeccably produced. Unfortunately this was both the beginning and the beginning of the end of the good part of Michael Malone and Josh Griffith's return as HWs.

The Deacon/Bridget B&B scene with John McCook howling and battering the phone pretty much sums up B&B as a show for me. Even today they're full Clown Town with Thomas siccing a holographic ghost on his little son.

Edited by Vee

• Members

There was a Tina/David Vickers scene on ‘90s Malone-era OLTL where Tina was riding David as she climaxed and collapsed into his arms, with both of them breathless and drenched in sweat. Even though I didn’t hate her as much as other viewers did, Krista Tesreau’s chemistry with Tuc Watkins was probably the best part of her run as Tina.

Nina and Steve Jacobi canoodling while Cliff listens in on AMC:

• Members

I remember a scene from OLTL where Blair threw her bra on Todd's (or Victor Jr's face) and then proceeded to take off the rest of her things in front of him. Tea walked in on them in the pool house because she heard him moaning and thought he was hurt.

• Members

All these clips are way sexier than anything seen on these shows now.  And the lighting!  Now everything is so bright.

Grant Aleksander has one of the best soap bodies of all time.  And he could act!  Rare for hunks that started in the 1980’s, let alone later.

His scene with Arlene on AMC was racy too.