The raciest love scenes on soaps

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Wasn't Phillip and Olivia Taggert/Rauch..didn't ConWest break them up...or marry them..I totally quit watching during that time..(well not totally) and can't remember. Phillip and Olivia were smoking hot but they should never be together as in the usual boring soap couple trying go get together and then marrying briefly. They should have always been antogonistic "lovers" who would find their way back to each other in between other people.  Why does every soap couple have to lead to marriage???

And yes, the only time I like Cassie was with her and Edmund though it made no sense., and they turned Eddie into a bore then.  Poor DAM never really had a good sexy partner in crime...Carmen always seemed like a drag queen to me.

• Members

When Olivia was married to Alan but Alan was in the hospital, Phillip & Olivia had a love scene in her hotel room that was, yes, smoking hot. She kept him from leaving & stripped his shirt off of him. Then he picked her up. Then, she wrapped her legs around him. Then he took her top off her. Finally they ended up between the bed & the wall. And, his torso completely covered her from sight. The videos in youtube are labeled SPARKS IGNITE! They were both in black undies.

• Members

They had to ruin Phillip and Olivia by making them get married(?) and throwing in that weird troll looking actress to play Lizzie like a cross between a more psychotic Sami from Days and Paris Hilton, both who had seen their day (I hate it when soaps try to follow trends as they always do it as the trend is dying or already dead..)

Dorian and David...lol..less sexy and more like a gay guy and his best middle aged gal pal...