The raciest love scenes on soaps

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t know if many people here watched the UK primetime show Footballers Wives, but there was a scene in which Tanya (Zoe Lucker) sneaks on Conrad’s plane wearing a stewardess outfit, and they have sex. It’s one of the most explicit primetime soap sequences I’ve ever seen. Both are completely naked, Tonya’s breasts are exposed, and Conrad pours a bottle of booze all over Tonya’s chest and licks it off. If you search for “Zoe Lucker sex scene,” you’ll find it, but apparently Zoe hated filming it, which makes it hard to watch.

The kicker was that Conrad was the show’s male lead, a Beckham-esque soccer star pursued by the show’s leading ladies, and was portrayed as completely, joyfully bisexual, enjoying a fling with his younger black teammate. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Agreed; if Aleksander had been on DAYS (or Passions), that bod would've been on display every other day. 

Currently, I kinda chuckle at Y&R's Rey and Sharon scenes. There's something about them that showcase a forbidden lust moreso than other love scenes. And the way they're positioned, you'd think Sharon was getting it in the booty half the time. 

• Members

And then there was the rather infamous romantic scene between Grant Aleksander and Krista Tesreau on Guiding Light circa 1983. They were making out on a couch when the camera pulled back and the viewers could clearly see that Grant was quite aroused. My mom and I were watching and our eyes bulged out (pun quite intended). Mom may have even gasped.

• Members

Compared to today it would be tame, but Dallas had some steamy scenes for it's time. Ray Krebbs was the resident Southfork stud who pretty much bedded all the Ewing women with the exception of Miss Ellie. I always wondered if Ray could have been the real father of John Ross.