GH: RUMOR HW to Retire???

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I still wish they had given Sri Rao a shot.  Even if he had to have a co-head writer.  Maybe someone that has a background writing action oriented storylines to merge with his more grounded material.

Wendy is at an age that I would think why would she want the aggravation of dealing with these network hacks?  

• Members

Frank's at it again.  His writers can't make his rhino sh!t fly so he cans them and influences them to say they are retiring.  He was not going to get away with more firings after moRon.  

Frank needs someone who can make Stanco work after 37 retcons and give life to these poorly conceived characters and never ending "stories".  That person does not exist!  HE IS THE PROBLEM!  

Is there a character he inherited driving a story right now?  Has a character he inherited truly driven a story in the last few years?  Any character he inherited you might believe is driving a story, I can convince you they are not.  

GH is trash and I don't see that changing in the near future!

• Members

Ava's story featuring Jon Lindstrom?  Absolutely!  

But Jon was wonderful and him losing to that little greasy no talent was ridiculous.  I had told folks the fix was in because Frank bends over for Benard at every opp.  When Benard does not win at the awards, Frank makes sure to give him a special salute.