B&B: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Pretty sure they killed off Caroline so boring as hell Hope could bond with Douglas or whatever Thomas's kid's name is. Thus providing more angst or whatever for the tedious and neverending Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Karla Mosley.  They only trot out Maya these days at the tail end of major events after most everyone have left, pretend she's been there all along, and hope we don't notice.  Didn't Brad Bell say she was going to be the new leading lady of the show not that long ago?  I guess it's still too soon to drop her from contract after her pregnancy. She has what? A couple more months until they can send Maya off to Europe to fix her marriage with Rick without appearing too insensitive to an actress that just had a baby?

• Members

So am I supposed to believe that Taylor is so desperate to break up Hope and Liam so he can get back with Steffy that she's going to basically pimp her own son and grandson to Hope to get it done?  Or am I reading too much into things?

• Members

Nope.  You're dead on.  To be a psychiatrist she sure is unethical and nuts.  She's such a constant meddling *itch....Brooke is the same.  Taylor basically hates Hope but you're right...will pimp out her own son. LOL

• Members

Worst parents on B&B, I agree!

I have to admit that I'm loving the Taylor/Brooke scenes, like the Wednesday cliffhanger.  They may have the best chemistry on the show at the moment.  You know the show is bad when you're rooting for round 1,001 of the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle.

• Members

Yes and no.

Hunter Tylo's return is the saving grace on a VERY lacking show which hasn't delivered since Thanksgiving 2017 IMO. It warms my heart that Brad Bell in a  recent interview left a tiny remark that he is happy to have La Tylo back in the fold. He better should be (not that there ever was a reason why shouldn't be at least low recurring in 2014-2018 in the first place...) 'cause as you said: the chemistry with KKL is devine. And on a show in its third decade with LOADS of recast actors it cannot be denied how great it is to have two ladies going at it like it is still the summer of 1991.

I'm actually looking forward to Brooke/Ridge/Taylor as it (1) doesn't involve Hope (LOL), (2) should be juicy and (3) Hunter Tylo and Thorsten Kaye seem to work pretty well together. With the absence of Stephanie this triangle could also be different than it was in the past. If not: I hope it still does not involved Hope, so I'm a happy camper.

• Members

lmao is there no March thread?

Did Bell really kill off Caroline just so that they can push this ''Douglas needs a mom and Hope needs a child'' agenda?

The new Thomas looks like an older Wyatt and that is obviously not a compliment.

• Members

Exactly. Remember Hunter Tylo’s lawsuit again Spelling/Melrose Place ended up protecting actresses from being fired for: 1) thinking about getting pregnant; being pregnant; and 3) being fired after taking leave. It’s truly shocking how disgusting hypocritical Hollywood (and soaps) have treated women over the years. Hunter Tylo really did change things for the better.

Plus who can forget the jaw dropper when she admitted she was 8 months pregnant during the trial (and no one would’ve guessed). If only soaps could capture that kind of drama! 

Archived