B&B: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tuned in today.  Lemme guess.  Zoe will get in a car accident before she can get back and tell anyone the truth and have amnesia.  Or her Dad will get back before they can do a paternity test and swap the results because he can just walk into any hospital and work.  Or Steffy will learn the truth and afterward Zoe gets into an accident and Steffy stays quiet even after knowing Mama paid $250k for the baby and keep the baby anyway.  There's a chance to end this storyline right now and put Wayne Brady in jail and they should move on, but they won't.  I'll tune in sometime next week and see if I was correct.

It's the 13th of the month and this is the 2nd reply in response to February B&B gossip.  That should tell them something and if the ratings go up, I won't believe it for 1 second. 

• Members

Zoey doing this "investigation" is ridiculous.  She's a self absorbed model, not an investigator.  Of course the lightbulb will go off between Zoey & Zander and they'll magically come to the realization that Steffy has Hope's baby.  This storyline is beyond ridiculous and the writers should be ashamed.

• Members

I watched part of the day when the loan shark guy was about to kill Zoey and I was hoping he would be successful.  LOL. Would have been more interesting.  Leaving Reese with Hope's baby and $50,000 and no real reason to collect the rest.  They could have had the police just figure out the whole mess as to who killed Zoey and why, have it tracked back to Reese and end this mess.  But of course they didn't do that. 

The timing on this show is so badly done.  That day, Reese was on the phone with Zoey asking her where she was...and the hitman was already there, about to kill her.  Next scene, in walks Reese.  It's like...no one gets around LA that fast.  So stupid and sloppy.  Maybe soaps have always been this way but when we get older we notice these things?  But I don't think so.

And also yesterday - how badly done the Thorne/Katie Crier "annulment".  I don't watch but around 1 time or 2 times a week...have they had marriage distress at all?  I saw a day where it looked like Will and Bill and Katie were all getting along and Thorne seemed left out...but that's all I've seen.  Have they been fighting, or talking about Will and his relationship with Bill, etc.?  This just seemed out of the blue and lame.  Thorne is another character that they can't seem to do anything with.  He was in a relationship with Taylor when they were pretty much offscreen a few years ago.  They showed them in bed together in Paris.  Did Taylor and Thorne ever even talk or run into each other this time around while both were in LA?  They can't have a triangle with Taylor, Katie, and Thorne FIRST before just divorcing and sending him off?  Either/Or, they need to leave Thorne gone...they don't ever write for him when he's on the show so just leave him gone.

And Donna came back right?  I thought I saw her around Christmas or so...Eric ran into her at Katie's and she was wearing lingerie.  She had a confrontation with Quinn one day.  Where has that gone?  Whenever I tune in she's never on.  It really is true...I've seen posts about Bell not being able to write more than one story at a time. 

• Members

I was hoping they were successful in killing Zoey, too.  What is the point of her character?  It's bad when I'm actually rooting against one of the only two Black characters Brad Bell seems mildly interested in writing for.  I was hoping Flo would put the smackdown on her whenever she confronted her.

Bill getting closer with Will has been the only thing they've shown.  Everything other reason Thorne mentioned for the divorce was never shown.

Donna was at the dinner where Thorne observed Bill, Katie and Will bonding.  She's also appeared in scenes with the Logan sisters supporting Hope.

• Members

Nicole's character had potential and she was a good actress.  I have no idea what they were doing when they married her off to Zende and wrote her off.  There was a ton of potential with her.  Sasha also.  And there should be no reason the women on this show should not be all over Carter.  I thinkhe's the best looking guy on the show.  But then again, I have a thing for hot black men, LOL.  He is one of the best looking men I've ever seen, I swear. 

Gross.  Glad I missed it hahaha.  I did want to see what happened with the Zoey/Flo confrontation and figured it would be at the end...I leave it on during the day so I rewound it to the last 6 or 7 minutes or so, and I see she came clean.  I may tune in on Friday...they're going to have Zoey wait for Daddy dearest to get there and explain his way out of it?  So stupid.  Loan shark guy has his money so there's no reason for her not to go blab.  And why would he say "don't tell Steffy OR Hope!"  Well what do you think happened, honey?  Go blab. 

Archived