B&B: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

He's kind of been missing for most of his life.  When he was younger and "away at school" he never came home for holidays and they pretty much never mentioned him.  Did he and Coco just go off together somewhere? 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry y'all.  I read RJ and for some reason thought of the baby Taylor carried and thought was her's and Nick Marone's but turned out to be Brooke's.  LOL!  That kid was built for years of Taylor/Brooke conflict.

• Members

I'm tired of Hope and her misery. I'll never want another baby, maybe my purpose is to a mother to other people's children, I can't take it when someone mentions me having another baby, this has happened twice and I can't do it again, I'm in so much pain, and etc. etc. etc.  The drum has been beaten and you can stop now. 

Along with Zoey and her father telling Flo to go back to Vegas - like that will fix that they're all keeping the same secret. 

And the sudden Quinn vs. Sally is just so silly.  Manufactured.  Quinn has always wanted Wyatt to climb the corporate ladder, and when he wanted Steffy, so did she...and even said Wyatt needs someone 'edgy' and Steffy is edgy...Hope is boring.  So now she wants her son to be with a bartender going nowhere instead of the edgy, up and coming fashion designer.  Makes zero sense. 

That is all. 

• Members

Ha!  There must be a "Home for Discarded, Forgotten, or Previously Unknown Forrester Children" somewhere.

The show really needs to hold a moratorium on all baby stories for at least a good year or two.

• Members

Welcome Flo Forrester?  Eric again on a tryst  in Vegas while he was married to one of his many women?  And that’s why Quinn and Mama Richards were such good friends because they are both conniving whores that went after rich men to be their baby Daddy. 

Or it’s Bill Spencer - Quinn and Mama Richards both lived in Vegas.  Meaning Flo and Wyatt are half brother and sister. Incest - ewww.  

• Members

There aren't too many options for her father, if he's someone already on the canvas.  And I don't care for any of those options or for another "surprise, you're the father" storyline.  I hope this is just a red herring.  Like maybe it'll turn out that Mama adopted Flo under similar circumstances as Steffy and Phoebe 2.0, which could play into that reveal.  Besides, we all "know" Mama and probably even Flo won't be on the show in 3 or 6 months.

• Members

I've seen some people speculate that her father is Deacon or Storm, and she would be tied to the Logans. And that maybe they would be more likely to forgive her for her role in the baby switch if she's Hope's half sister, or their niece/Hope's cousin.  Though, I don't know if that is the case.

Also, I think that Flo looks like the actress Christine Taylor. 

Archived