B&B: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tuned in yesterday and WTF with the Flo, Zoey and Hope scenes?  Flo is about to tell Hope everything and Zoey interrupts and says something like, "I know who Phoebe's mother is.  It's something I should have told you before."   Like when "before"????  This girl Flo JUST started working at Bikini and Hope doesn't ask Zoey how they know each other or when they met or any details???  I can tune out for the week again...so silly and stupid.  Unless I missed something but I don't think I did.

• Members

They've already ran the whole "Flo's about to tell the truth until someone or something stops her" gimmick into the ground in just one week.  Just stop it.  We know you're not going to reveal the truth until JMW goes on maternity leave.  So write something else in the meantime.

• Members

I did too.  But on the previews I saw her threatening to tell Hope again so it's probably only a matter of time until Wayne Brady or Zoey knock her in the head and keep her kidnapped at the apartment.  Or plot device, and she gets into a car accident on the way to tell Hope.  I know I'm tiring of soaps because I find things to complain about all the time.  For Flo - by all means don't take out your phone and text Wyatt or anything, instead of threatening, etc.  Just act cool, let the good Doctor and Zoey leave and text the information.  I'm sure you didn't exchange numbers with anyone??? LOL. 

• Members

I like that they actually look like they could be family/related. That's been pretty consistent since everyone was aged up (except blonde and curly-haired Phoebe)

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Again with "Go back to Vegas" to Flo.  Zoey in hysterics.  The good Doctor basically threatening his own daughter now..."I can't see my baby girl go to jail!"  Huh?  Why would Zoey go to jail? LOL.  And then he goes on and on about.....that night, that damned STORM and Hope came in - in full labor and then she started PUSHING and, and....I HAD NO CHOICE!!

He had no choice but to snatch a baby.  I want this storyline over so badly and Wayne Brady gone.  Take Zoey with him. 

Archived