B&B: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Hope.  I absolutely despise her.   What a shrew.  Last year she informs Steffy she's gonna FIGHT for her MAN and she WON'T TAKE IT anymore.  Now she's shoving Liam away.  I hope he leaves her and never looks back and she never finds out Phoebe is hers.  That's how much I hate this version of Hope.  Frantic scenery chewing scenes...crazy eyes...hate her.  LOL.  Why would anyone want to be around this misery?  I'd run away as fast as I could...and I'm tired of Liam too so that's saying alot. 

• Members

Can't remember the last time I saw a BB eppy, but Liam/Brad Bell pisses me off more.  He allows himself to be passed around.  Instead of waiting it out because Hope is grieving, he will more than likely go to Steffy and then return to Hope when the truth is out.  Why can't he leave the house and rent an apartment or hotel until Hope is ready.  Does he have to return to Steffy because Hope tells him to?  Just like Steffy bowing out and giving this jackass to Hope.  Does he always have to do what women tell him?  This has been Liam's life since the character appeared. 

He is the worst kind of male on a soap and reminds me of Epig from Trassions.  Gwen and Teresa's non ending feud over him was for the dogs.  The mothers were completely consumed by the their kids' love lives just like Brooke and Taylor.

I remember when charismatic interesting men used to have women going bat chit.  What happened?!

• Members

These plots just go in circles.  So Bill wants Wyatt back and Spencer and a relationship with him, etc. etc.  They do this every year....until Bill pulls another trick and they all fall out again.  Yawn. 

Hope gives me a pain. 

I didn't watch for years but have a question I've been meaning to ask...is Justin  Barber any relation to the Barbers that were on Y&R???  Have they ever mentioned it or is it just a coincidence that they had the same last name?

• Members

I'll admit, I'm only reading recaps, but what was the point of bringing JG back? I know they had the ridiculous Pam/Donna/Quinn thing for about 3 weeks, but, as expected, fighting over Bad Santa fizzled. I saw that Donna and Justin had a few scenes together, but talk of them reuniting (without any conflict) sounds like a deadstop or ticket out of LA for both characters.  I've always liked Justin and Aaron Spears - it's hard to believe he's been on for TEN YEARS - but it's B&B and good actors are just left on the sidelines. And if they'd turn Donna more into her Grace persona from Y&R, people would really see how good JG can be.   

• Members

What I don't get is why Bradley Bell isn't using the template that his father established for Donna... journalism student that turned to modeling in order to fund her college education.  Why is Donna an assistant, etc.. when she was studying to be a journalist.  She should be working at Spencer Publications in the magazine business.. and serve as conscience (she used to be Brook's conscience in the early years of the show).  I think Donna would be easier to write for with that backstory than what we've seen.

• Members

Bell really didn't plan ahead for more than 2 months. A shame 'cause this whole thing between Pam/Quinn/Donna was really entertaining me.

Please register in order to view this content

And when's the last time Rena Sofer had an actual storyline? I never expected an actress of her caliber to stay with B&B for 5.5 years, especially being as underused as she is.

I haven't been watching this whole month. B&B is so boring right now. An upcoming storyline with

Thanks, but I'll pass.

Archived