B&B: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Was there any explanation at all as to why Flo would even do this for the Doctor?  They knew each other somehow and I guess because of gambling and Vegas...but was there any explanation?  Did he pay her something to claim a baby was hers? 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Thorne was still on...did he and Taylor ever interact?  I didn't see it.  Because a few years ago they showed scenes of Thorne and Taylor in bed in Paris.  That was around the time Taylor offered up the mental help to Ally.  LOL.  She had issues with her Dad and Taylor being in a relationship.  Then nothing more happened other than killing her off.  But then when Thorne and Taylor returned to LA there was almost no interaction at all. 

• Members

Funny you mention that about Phoebe... when the show had written psycho Morgan kidnapping one of the twins... instead of Steffy, it should have been Phoebe.. and when she was found/returned.. it could have come up  later that the baby Morgan returned wasn't really Phoebe.. bam.. easy way to explain why Phoebe didn't resemble the family.

Steffy also resembled her uncle Zack as well with the dark hair and chip on shoulder personality as well.  I'm surprised the show has never thought of bringing back Taylor's brother especially during the years Felicia was on since the two had broken up between the time they left in late 1992 and she came back for a visit in 1997/8.

• Members

Yeah, Donna, you know your sister so well that you think pushing her back to the  guy that treats her like shyt every time he gets a hard-on for Brooke or Steffy is the thing to do.  And it's always for the sake of the family with these folks.  Bill's "minions" (his words, not mine) and Taylor were all trying to get people back together "to unite the family."  Not because they love each other or are good for one another or anything.

And the show needs to stop writing scenes where Taylor has to cry.  Hunter Tylo tries her best but ... a more subtle approach would do her wonders.  It didn't help that they went from her over the top crying to Don Diamont's blank expression to what I'm guessing was the same upsetting news about Thomas, Caroline or their baby.

• Members

I like seeing Ridge interact more with Taylor on today's show. When she first came back after he was recast they really didn't interact much. Not even when she got into the fight with Brooke at Liam's/Hope's wedding.  But it's nice to see they have interacted a bit more since, then including on today's show when they were comforting each other. Also, I had thought it was going to be revealed that Caroline had an accident and that is what caused her death. I am little surprised that they said it was a blood clot. Also, I wonder if they may have New Thomas gravitate towards Hope, especially since it looks like Hope will be comforting Douglass during this time.

• Members

I tuned in at the end.  I kind of laughed.  I wondered if Caroline had died of the unknown mysterious disease that she had that she never went to a Doctor for.  But cough...when Katie said to Bill "this isn't on you".  Gag me.  And then Thomas informs him that Caroline "forgave" him (Bill).  I'm confused...Carloline forgave Bill for what?  She went along with that lie that she was "dying". 

• Members

Don't worry when B&B decides to bring back Godfrey, they'll do it with her twin "Karen2," the one Bill Sr. sold off, etc.  Of course, C2 could've gone to the clinic Stephanie sent Felicia too, where the replaced every cancerous organ (or whatever implausible nonsense) because Leslie Kay's Felicia farewell was so good they couldn't kill her off. And in usual B&B fashion, someone got bored and Felicia disappeared.

• Members

That was a tough first day for any actor or actress.  I’ve wondered where Brooke was.  I figured baby talk voice would have been present.  Caroline needed to go.  If they can figure out how to bring her back as Non-Dead good twin.  She was a waste of a character since I started watching again 5 years ago.  Flo or Sally serve a better purpose at this point.  It’s only a matter of time now anyway until we have Liam, Sally, Flo, Wyatt, Steffy, and Hope - and who gonna sleep with who and figure out contrived dead baby switch.  No need for Caroline.  

• Members

What is it with this show and bare feet?  Darin Brooks and whoever plays Sally.  My Lord.  Whoever on this board said - "we get it.  They bone".  So true.  Whoever you are, go you.  Because there were two shows last week that it's their hooves in your face.  Don't need to see that.  Whatever happened to nice sex scenes?  Now we get FEET. 

Archived