GH: December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No he basically just sucks Sonny's d**k like before. He's been here over a year and still isn't back with Sam. I think Kelly Monaco might have a personal issue with him and that's why their reunion has been delayed for so long. That or she simply preferred her character with Drew and to work with Billy and tried to fight for that for a long time. Or a combination of those factors, haha.

• Members

Right? I remember the three of them shared a scene or two back around the time the Charles Street story was going on (I'm still bitter that canvas-wide story that had potential ended up going nowhere) and Kiki and TJ later had a nice scene in the hospital about her unjustly taking his spot in the medical program but that...was it. I did see nuTJ in the preview for her funeral though so I hope he and Molly are there. Still weird all around. I know Tequan's very limited availability was part of the reason they didn't do much with TJ and Molly as a couple the last few years, and I can't blame them for trying to hold on to Tequan as long as they could, but it really hurt the teen scene. Tequan doing 10 episodes a year the last few years resulted in Molly barely getting any screen time (plus the fact that they more or less made her redundant with the return of Kristina and also couldn't do as much with her after they started acting like Ric didn't exist) and resulted in TJ's handful of scenes being mosty with Curtis and Jordan. There just simply wasn't a good way to do a Molly, TJ and Kiki friendship any justice in 10 episodes over the course of a year.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm glad we finally got to see Michael and Kristina's reactions to Kiki's death, among others. The initial reactions and pacing were such sh!t though and truly unforgiveable. Also, I distinctly remember Kristina ran into Kiki in the park maybe earlier this year and they acted like they were friends still in touch in #OffscreenGH but none of that came across in Kristina's reaction. She was just her brother's ex-girlfriend (not even sure which brother she was referring to LOL).

• Members

That funeral.  It was just awful.  This is still a professionally made television show? Rough.

Roger Howarth was absolutely terrible today.  Terrible.  Even at his most preposterous and outlandish as Todd he was better than this.  It is glaring. 

I would be be embarrassed to be seen watching today’s show, it was that bad .

• Members

Between Franco’s over-the-top eulogy and Saint Sonny praying at the alter of hypocrisy yet again, it was terrible.  I loathe the character of Sonny, absolutely loathe him.

In what should have been a nice, touching funeral episode, granted for a character that should have been written out ages ago, it turned out to be mediocre, embarrassing and just plain bad.

• Members

I didn't watch but I wish I could say I'm surprised. It's kind of telling they focus it on Franco and Sonny. EVERYTHING circles around to them somehow. I get so embarrassed watching Roger Howarth anymore. Please please please get this man off of my screen. I just don't get the appeal. I never did, honestly. And then you have dead eyes Mo stammering and trying to look pensive and angry. No thanks.

Yep. It died a long time ago.

• Members

Is anyone actually into Anna and Finn together? I don't hate them, I just don't care at all when they're on screen. If they broke up tomorrow I wouldn't be sad, and I wouldn't really be happy either. I'm just completely apathetic about them, besides thinking Anna/Finola deserves better, though I don't really mind Finn that much and find him kind of comical sometimes.

I also cracked up when Carly called Ava crazy and Ava was just like, "Okay, Ferncliff!" Lmao.

Also yeah... Howarth was terrible and the funeral revolving around Franco was awful.

Archived