Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread βŒ›πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought today was great, WilSon are a HUGE SNORE as always, both actors have Joey Tribianni's "Smell the fart" acting down pat. EMOTION GUYS SHOW EMOTION!!

Β 

I am loving to hate Gabi though and please someone find the REAL HOPE WILLIAMS BRADY and bring her back, this person going by Hope Hernandez is not her, ugh

• Members

Β 

I agree, she doesn't look good doing this. In particular I don't like how she doesn't seem to want to understand why her mother is so concerned about her relationship with Ben. I don't condone Hope doing anything illegal, but I can understand her concern about her daughter dating a killer. Plus, Hope really does think that Ben set the cabin on fire to kill Ciara. (I still wonder when we may find out who actually set that fire.)Β 

Β 

I did laugh a few days ago when Ciara told Kayla, that she agreed to date Ben if he got a job and a place to stay and Kayla said something like "No offense, but I sincerely hope that never happens." Ciara needs to understand why people don't want her with Ben given his terrible history.

Β 

Also, I think that Ben and Stefan are dark and creepy in their scenes together.

• Members

Ha. No, I just meantΒ that there are a gazillion Hortons in town (including your boy) who should be visiting Julie. I’m expecting a Christmas miracle Γ  la Theo last year.

People just love Ben and Ciara because the actors are stunningly gorgeous. They are otherwise unwatchable for obvious reasons.

• Members

Eh....I've never seen Will share scenes with Julie. I have relatives who I talk to yet not that close with. So Will brushing it off is no biggie for me.

Yes, it was. They need to end Will and Sonny. They have zero chemistry and bore me to tears. The once chemistry they once had is long and gone. Pair Will with someone else and keep Sonny with Leo. I actually preferred Will when he didn't recall his past. Now he is the deer in headlights Will all over again who hasn't grown as a person.Β 

Β 

The reasoning for Sonny not to see Will anymore is ridiculous. He has to make the marriage seem real? Why? Because of the company? Really?? I would send more shockwaves that he married his accuser than to actually be with him......LOL.Β 

Β 

And Gabi is just plain stupid. She couldn't even cover up her being with Julie at the time of her fall......bad.....LOL

• Members

I thought it was bad too and I am Chandler fan. They need to separate him from Freddie Smith. They bring out the worst in each other.

Β 

BTW....Chad ....forget the name of the actor was worse with his hospital scenes...he was actually laughing as Hope and others walked into Julie's room....awful bad acting.....

• Members

She literally just fell down the stairs in the house he was standing in and was rushed to the hospital. Not close or not, it’s his family and it JUST happened.

There was literally nothing drunk in his acting at all. They really have to get rid of Chandler.

Archived