Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🎅🎄🎁

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That Chad didn't care either like Will...doesn't bother me that Will didn't react to her falling down the stairs....he was drunk too....his main concern was pathetic Sonny....

Will is closer to Marlena and Kate...if he didn't worry about them then I would be upset...dont care if didnt react to Julie...lets move on...I made my point and so did you...

And it wasn't written in the script for him to overreact about Julie falling anyways...was he suppose to ad lib a la Liz Hubbard?

• Members

Chandler was AWFUL in those scenes. Low energy, with the smirk ready to come through. We also got the kiss that people I love NEVER give each other.

It’s the kiss you’d give your 2nd grade teacher after not seeing her for 30 years.

A decent actor could show concern without words on a page. You’d show more concern if a stranger fell down stairs than he did. He was LOUSY. CM shouldn’t need to see “show concern for an elderly woman who might die” in the script.

• Members

I enjoyed today's episode. I liked seeing Claire/Ciara show concern for Julie's well-being. Claire has done things I don't like but she does seem to genuinely care about her older relatives. I bought her being scared for Julie. And I really liked seeing Sonny and Gabi spend time together with Ari. (Will should have been there too.)  I like him and Gabi's friendship and how he's supportive of her as Ari's mother. I do wonder how he will react when Gabi is exposed for the things she's done to Abigail and Chad.

Also, Leo continues to be an entertaining mess. The more he talks about Sonny falling for him for real, the more I wonder if that will happen Sonny isn't exactly trying to get away from him and doesn't really shoot him down, when he says that Sonny will fall for him. I think there are feelings and attraction on both of their ends. He was entertaining pushing Will's buttons at the square causing Will to punch him.

Also, I thought that Sarah came across as nasty with Chloe today. She was really out of bounds with the way she bought up Chloe's past to bash her for wanting to raise Holly. I thought that Sarah came a bit undone in those scenes. And she really ticked off Chloe who ended up referring to her as a "dog" and kicking her out the club. Sarah seems really invested in Eric raising Holly and overstepping. It would make more sense if she would plead her case largely as Holly's aunt and wanting the best for her,  instead of just  being an overbearing cheerleader for Eric. 

• Members

Sarah’s obsession with Eric raising Holly is really annoying and off putting. Like bitch calm down.

I did laugh at Claire telling Ciara to go buy her boyfriend a neck tie. I continue to be dumbfounded by the choice to put Ciara with a serial killer.

Good lord did Chandler even have a pulse when he punched Leo? Why are they letting him do nothing?!? I would back  burner the hell out of him or recast. This is like embarrassing.

• Members

I wouldn't mind her obsession so much if I understood where it was coming from. I just don't understand why she is so invested in Eric raising Holly. Literally all this character does is goes around telling people that Eric needs to raise Holly. She's so damn pushy and out of line. Loved Chloe asking how it's any of her business.

Greg Rikaart is giving these scenes his all while Chandler just stands there bored.

• Members

I wonder if one of the main reasons Sarah is so involved in helping Eric is because she is using that as a distraction to get over being hurt by Rex. I think she's very hurt over what he did , and is trying to get her mind off it any way she can. She isn't currently working right now (though she will be shortly) and can't use that as a distraction. So maybe she's getting overly involved with Eric/Chloe/Holly to help take her mind off Rex.

Though, I think that whatever her reasons are, she really has been overbearing and came across a bit undone when she was going off on Chloe. 

Archived