victoria foxton

Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🎅🎄🎁

Freddie and Chandler had a photoshoot today. Here is a couple of pics that were taken during it. I believe some more will be released later on including some where they wear different outfits (like Christmas outfits) and use different props.  I like these pics and think they look nice in the first one and that the second one is kind of amusing.

Freddie chandler photoshoot pic 3.jpg

freddie chandler photoshoot pic 5.jpg

Edited by xtr

37 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Freddie looks way better in that pic you posted than he does on the show.

That's because he has the spike hair which I assume he loves...since he styles it that way a lot and he lost 100 lbs.......LOLOL

He did lose weight ....not sure if the 100 lbs....teehee....I think it was 20 or 25 maybe?

1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

Freddie looks way better in that pic you posted than he does on the show.

I think this is the best he's looked in a while.

54 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

That's because he has the spike hair which I assume he loves...since he styles it that way a lot and he lost 100 lbs.......LOLOL

He did lose weight ....not sure if the 100 lbs....teehee....I think it was 20 or 25 maybe?

He's lost at least 25lbs. He said that his goal was to lose 30lbs overall.

41 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I think they look pretty good in these clips. 

Edited by xtr

Mansi as Gabigail was very weak today. Hopefully she gets better as Abigail's plan unfolds lol

WTH is up with Billy Flynn today, odd acting choices.

I can't wait for Gabby to be exposed at long last, but CB is doing some great work

I really enjoyed Mansi today. It really is amazing how much more alive she comes off than Marci Miller did. I thought Tyler Christopher did well today as well especially for him playing a guy sobbing over an alter. It's amazing how he doesn't consider it rape.

Lol, at Billy Flynn's acting choices today.  I'm not sure what he was trying to convey exactly in today's scenes with Sonny.   Especially in this particular scene.

lol. At times in this video it almost looks like he's trying to drop music lyrics or something. Even Sonny/Freddie had some "What the Heck was that" looks on his face after Chad had left.

On the flip side I thought that Kate Mansi and Tyler Christopher did some decent acting today. 

Edited by xtr