Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🎅🎄🎁

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually see something between Leo/Sonny. I do believe that Leo has genuine feeling for Sonny and Sonny had genuine feelings for Leo when they first got together. Sonny wasn't really exactly pushing him off of him during the wedding. He let Leo touch him multiple times and didn't really protest it. I could see Sonny softening towards Leo during the marriage and something coming from that. Stuff like that happens and it's soapy. Maybe that might happen if they don't want to fully revisit Will/Sonny anytime soon. I do like Leo, he's very entertaining. 

I think he should have made more of an effort because she is the mother of his child. I think he should have tried to get know her better, spend more time with Ari, and his family as a whole. Instead of just mostly taking up with Paul.  Heck, I remember Sonny telling someone (I think maybe Will. Or maybe Justin.) how good Leo was with Ari. And how he helped comfort her when she was missing Gabi, when Gabi was in prison. If Leo could made this type of effort, (regardless of the scheme he had going on), then Will could have made more of an effort., being that's his actual child.

And in all fairness, I do put a lot of that on the writing, but Will has not been the most supportive and involved person when it comes to Gabi and Ari. Maybe they will rectify his lack of interaction with them going forward. 

The young Horton Twink needs a strong no nonsense man to wake him up. ESS did wonders for VH's Luke.  ESS was the best thing about ATWT last days. At this point i don't think even ESS or someone like him will help. GR has breathe some life to Wilson. With his campy shenanigans.  But i'm not sure how long that will last. Even when a strong performer like CS was on. CM was mostly sleepwalking as Will. I would love to see an end to Wilson. I really did enjoy them in the early yrs. At this point wouldn't mind Will discovering his actual bi.  It would be a sight to behold. Seeing ESS and CM in bed together.

• Members

I enjoyed Julie confronting Gabi today about her gaslighting Abigail and keeping the secret about Charlotte from Chad. I liked that she used the word '"mendacious", lol. I was surprised that they actually had Sonny/Chad hear the fall and see Gabi at the top of the stairwell. after Julie had fell.  I had originally thought that no one would be around when Julie fell except Gabi and maybe Gabi would leave the house and pretend like she didn't do it. I wonder what they will think, and how Gabi will try and spin the story about Julie falling. Maybe Gabi will halfway tell the truth  and say that Julie confronted her with "bogus" claims and they got to tussling with each other, causing Julie to fall.

Also, Sonny forgave Chad rather quickly today for his role in the sexual harassment lawsuit. Though, I did think it wouldn't take long for him to forgive him. I wonder who will be the CEO of Titan now that Victor is mad about Chad because of that betrayal (as well as another bad business decision Victor discovered he made.) and Sonny has said he doesn't want to be the CEO. Sonny did try and convince Victor to let Chad remain the CEO, maybe Chad might actually still stay in that role for the time being.

And I was surprised that Abigail actually told Kayla the truth about her plan. But she did and it looks like Kayla is willing to keep her secret at least for now. 

• Members

Didn't care for Julie calling Gabi..."Chiquati(sp?)"....the fall was ridiculous in that they were fighting in the hallway and somehow Julie falls backwards yet sideways at the same time all way down the stairs.....LOL....instead of just falling backwards and hitting her back on the wall.....Sonny and Chad just staring at Julie and then Gabi was ridiculous too....you'd think they'd rush to her quickly.....awful directing......

Sonny in his suit again....they need to stop making Sonny happen as a business tycoon........was so busy though looking at Chad's chest hair....yummmm

• Members

I think that tomorrow we will definitely get much stronger reaction from at least Sonny when him and Chad try and help Julie. I think that Gabi will lie to them to some degree about what happened. (I think she will at least lie about why her and Julie were arguing/scuffling with each other).Also I  wonder if Sonny will end up choosing another career path. He did say he didn't want to be CEO of Titan today. 

And I saw this picture on Twitter. That is Chandler/Will in the Santa suit.

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder if that is just some behind the scenes photo. Or if Will actually agrees to be Santa, say maybe for the annual Children's Holiday party at the hospital. I could actually see him doing that, and Leo and Sonny attending it. I could also see Will being there provoking Leo to 

• Members

I could see Will volunteering to be Santa at Children's Annual Holiday party. Maybe he does that to keep his mind off of things, but Sonny and Leo end up attending the event. I believe if those things happen Leo could end up really showing his behind at that event, lol. 

Or maybe Will decides to dress up as Santa for Ari (and to get close to Sonny) and he goes to the mansion dressed like that. And ends up interacting with Leo/Sonny. Maybe that is why Leo is shown in his robe. Maybe he's prancing around the mansion in his robe and then Will shows up dressed as Santa.

The fall was high camp. But i didn't mind it.  Since Days can be so blah. At least this was exciting. Seeing two diva's battling it out . The stunt person falling looked like a man in a wig

They even used the hallway of the K-Mansion.  Chiquati means little girl. As a Spanish person i didn't take offensive too Julie calling her ''Chiquati''.  Sonny continues to look terrible in his business tycoon power suits.  The WTF looks on Sonny & Chad's faces when they saw Julie on the floor were priceless.  

• Members

COMPLETELY agree about the dir3cting of that final scene. It was SO bad I replayed it on my dvr so I could laugh.

When Sonny and Chad heard a noise, they looked at each other for a LONG time before either one reacted or moved. That was the start of a frightfully directed mess. The editing was middle #school stuff. 

• Members

I was glad to see Doug again today and watch him have emotional scenes at Julie's bedside. 

Also, I didn't care for the way that Chandler was acting today in his scenes when he was trying to get Sonny to be with him. Once again he didn't show much energy and seemed like he was giving a weak effort in those scenes. I did laugh out loud at him offering to be the "other man", but he wasn't good in those scenes today. 

Gabi with her“Did I Do That?”  look as Chad & Sonny stared at her was comical. An elderly woman is injured. Yet they keep staring at each other. Than the EMT's take forever to arrive. I'm glad SSH is finally being used. It's also great seeing BH being used.  Without Leo, Wilson were coma inducing. They both show the least amount of effort in their scenes. They were much more animated in their cute Christmas video.  Will & Sonny's hair was extra bad today.  

Archived