Y&R November 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ana is lovely. I enjoyed watching her interacting with Devon (I think they have nice sibling chemistry) and the rest of the Winters family. I think it's interesting that it was mentioned that she tried her hand as a singer  and was signed to Devon's label/released some decent sized hits, but it didn't really work out for her. She mentioned it wasn't enough to support herself. I like that she is moving to the behind the scenes/business sides of things and I could see her doing well there. She seems grounded and mature. I am looking forward to seeing more of her.

Also, I enjoyed Kyle/Mariah's scenes and thought that Mariah gave him good advice. They have a nice healthy friendship. I also liked seeing Abby support Lola. And I wonder if this Top of The Tower restaurant is a new set, I don't think I've ever seen it before, though I have heard the restaurant being mentioned. Maybe this will be a new upscale restaurant that the GC residents can hang out at. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am pretty sure, he and TPTB knew there would be major backslash when in a matter of weeks they imploded two big fanbases, Morrow had said as much in Oct.. lol  

Like Morrow stated in a recent interview, he don't care bout the hate on social media or from the fans, hd is having a great time in his new story

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The character already said her music career didn't work so she wants to try business side.

Christmas is coming up and I wouldn't mind her singing "oh holy night". Looking forward to it, actually. I miss the times on the show when the kids would do the annual Christmas pageant at the church. 

Which means he cares a whole lot. He wouldn't mention it if he didn't. He went on a blocking spree for folks who didn't like Nick and Chelsea pairing. 

• Members

Terry Lester was the definitive Jack.

Christel said in a interview  ( SOD or SID) that she wanted to try other things and the show agreed to have her recurring and she'd be happy to come in once or twice a month.

Whether that was just spin or not...

KSJ hasn't mentioned anything on his instagram about not being on Y&R anymore. Mostly loved up shots with his new lady.

• Members

Spin. Just like Mishael's remarks were spin. Her manager had already gone on record with the truth 

But, I guess, had she had the same manager as JM, I daresay she'd still be on the show since said manager used the sexual assault of one of his old clients to shake down Les to make his current clients happy. JM was mentioned as having met with Les in the latest revelation to come out at CBS. @DeeeDee

• Members

Yes, I read that article.  I didn't know I could be any more disgusted than I already had been reading the previous articles but the NYT article I read last night took my disgust up an entire notch!

At least Eva La Rue had the good sense and sense of integrity to dump that sleazy manager.  Have heard nothing from JM, which doesn't surprise me. Eew!

Archived