Taoboi

Y&R November 2018 Discussion Thread

11 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

Because Y&R desperately feels it needs a second 40 year old white dude not named Joshua Morrow on the canvas.

Doesn't JT fit the bill? 

8 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Sad and true. They tried a chemistry test with him and Victoria for two episodes but that led nowhere. 

It’d be nice to grab Tonya Lee back even if just a few episodes as Olivia. What’s she up to? 

I havent been keeping up with behind the scenes drama... KSJ is out? 

Neil is getting mentions. It was told to us that he moved to be closer to lily. 

Plus, I'd heard that he was in jeopardy months ago. 

So I think he is. Saw him asking Giddens for work on his nee show on Twitter 

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:02 PM, ajsp35801 said:

The character already said her music career didn't work so she wants to try business side.

Christmas is coming up and I wouldn't mind her singing "oh holy night". Looking forward to it, actually. I miss the times on the show when the kids would do the annual Christmas pageant at the church. 

Which means he cares a whole lot. He wouldn't mention it if he didn't. He went on a blocking spree for folks who didn't like Nick and Chelsea pairing. 

So when YOU mention something, than YOU care a whole lot, good to know.  He was asked a question and answered lol

Interesting, he didn't end the unblock spree to receive the likes of Nicks repairing with Sharon 😎 

2 hours ago, rlj said:

So when YOU mention something, than YOU care a whole lot, good to know.  He was asked a question and answered lol

Interesting, he didn't end the unblock spree to receive the likes of Nicks repairing with Sharon 😎 

Absolutely. When I talk about things, I care about them. 

I would assume that he missed out on that praise from the Sharon stans, a set who is as ridiculous as Lane fans ever were. 

5 hours ago, slick jones said:

WEa4vds.jpg?1

You forgot Nate as well. They gave him a break today and sent Cane instead. I imagine next time it will be both of them.

I find it interesting that some comments here allude to Mia being dressed as a "hoe" or "trashy." I do however agree that they've really upped the Latina stereotype for the character. I don't mind the actress too much, and I liked how she called Sharon out right away. Also agreed on the rush introductions with Mia, hated that.

The Rosales are becoming insufferable fast. Arturo was pretty hot when he was with Nikki, but now he's just blah. Rey is bland. LOLA is ANNOYING, and to me is the worst of the bunch.

I did enjoy watching Victoria threaten Tessa. Can't wait till the actress is gone for good. Would be cool if Devon's sister ended up with Mariah :o

I do not like how Devon's family is treating him. Nate is utterly useless and it sucks. I wish they'd bring Olivia back.