Taoboi

Y&R November 2018 Discussion Thread

Edited by Taoboi

1 hour ago, frequentsoapfan said:

I can't stand Summer the victim.  And Kyle is only likable around Lola and Mariah. I'm confused as to why this show is obsessed with forcing Kummer together when every version flopped.

Same.

Maybe if they schemed together, but Summer since her return has not at all been a victim.

51 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Same.

Maybe if they schemed together, but Summer since her return has not at all been a victim.

For months she was trying to bag Billy just to say she could. Now she got what she wanted and they want to flip the script like we weren't watching her plot all summer long.

8 minutes ago, frequentsoapfan said:

For months she was trying to bag Billy just to say she could. Now she got what she wanted and they want to flip the script like we weren't watching her plot all summer long.

It’s so annoying how that’s being totally ignored.

4 hours ago, Antoyne said:

It’s so annoying how that’s being totally ignored.

Everything they’ve fed us about Summer since she returned is now being ignored. It’s sickening.

Summer is back to tearing up and whining and looking for sympathy. Phyllis didn’t forgive her in 10 minutes — she never blamed her AT ALL. for what she did. Likewise, Summer acts like she was never pissed at her mother. Summer is now treating Kyle differently than she has for months.

MESS.

6 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Phyllis as CEO and no comments. Did everyone quit watching lol

LMAO! I’m not even gonna lie, after Ashley left it killed my interest. I’m going to marathon the rest of the week and see how it goes. 

Oy. I have enjoyed the Corrie two-handers in the past (the Tracy/Deirdre one especially), but this is all sounding a bit late-stage GL.

Edited by Faulkner

9 hours ago, slick jones said:

giphy.gif

lol :lol:

10 hours ago, Antoyne said:

Phyllis as CEO and no comments. Did everyone quit watching lol

I have. I haven't watched in months. I try and keep up but don't always do a good job at it. Lawd. Phyllis as CEO. I think most saw that coming, no?