March Madness

Scotty

• Members

March Maddness is underway! Conference tournaments are underway! Which 65 teams will make it into the 2006 NCAA Tournament?

While the teams will be announced on Sunday, March 12th, I thought it would be a neat idea to predict who will make this year's tournament, and who will be left in the cold?

So you do you think will make the men's and women's NCAA tournaments, and NIT tournaments?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am one of UT's(Tennessee) biggest fans, but they dont deserve a #2 seed, but hell I will take it. They also got 2 pretty good matchups to make it to the sweet 16, which is the furthest UT has ever been in the tourney. UT has never made it to the Elite 8. I think either Memphis or UCONN will win it all with Texas, Duke, and Villanova having good chances. Go Vols!

I am just as big on the women's tourney and almost won the ESPN women's bracket last year. If UT would have beaten Baylor I would have came in third with over 300,000 entries. I think this years women's tourney will be awesome, with 7 teams capable of winning it all......UNC, UT, Duke, LSU, Oklahoma, Maryland, Ohio State. I think North Caronlina is going to win it all, I just hope UT gets a shot at them. Go Lady Vols!

Archived