March Madness

Scotty

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA Kirk....it would be great to see all SEC championship game, go LSU & Florida. And it would also be great if South Carolina won the NIT this year--for the second year in a row.

It sucks that most people overlook the SEC since it is compromised of 12 southern schools. But most of those schools are among the best in the country. The SEC has the winningest team in college basketball-Kentucky, along with several other schools who have done very well in recent years like Tennessee, Florida, LSU, and Alabama.

8 of those teams made it into either the NCAA or NIT this year. That's 2/3 of the conference seeing post-season play.

I too Kirk am sick of the Big 10, but not as much as I am of the ACC. I am soo sick of hearing about Duke and North Carolina.

I'm for the SEC all the way baby! Both in the NCAA and the NIT!

Go Tigers, Gators, and Gamecocks!!!!!!! :)

• Members

Great post Scotty!

I think Duke and UNC deserve praise, but Duke gets too much of it. Dick Vitale would suck off any Duke player if he was asked to do so, that man is SO annoying! [!@#$%^&*] off BABBBBYYY

About the Big 10 NO ONE deserves respect outside of Illinois, although Ohio State will be awesome next year. Michigan State is always talked about no matter what, they are always overrated and have been since Tom Izzo started coaching there.

I am shocked IU picked Ralph Sampson from Oklahoma to coach for them next year.

Archived