March Madness

Scotty

• Members

well, the South Carolina did make the NIT tournament--along with Vanderbilt.

That makes 8 of the SEC's 12 men's b-ball teams seeing postseason action:

Kentucky, Florida, Tennessee, LSU, Arkansas, and Alabama in the NCAA; and South Carolina and Vanderbilt in the NIT.

That leaves out: Mississippi, Mississippi State, Auburn, and Georgia---which will see no postseason action.

But my Kentucky team made the NCAA, and my Western Kentucky team made the NIT! :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boy am I pissed! First the UT women got a #2 seed and Western Kentucky was snubbed, I mean seriously WTF!?

Western KY should have been over Iowa, California, or even Missouri. I still am shocked that WKU was left out of the women's tournament.

The Lady Vols had the #1 toughest sch. and was #2 in the RPI and were given a #2 seed. Pat Summitt will definitely speak up about this.

NC was the overall #1 seed in women and were given the toughest bracket which doesnt make much sense, plus they might end up playing Vandy a #8 seed on Vandy's home court in the second round, if I were a Tar Heel fanI wouldnt be happy about all this. If this happens I will be there at the game, cheering for the Commodores.

I think this year the committee did a horrible job!

• Members

Do we log in using our already existing yahoo user id? I am trying to fllow the directions, but I sign in as king reilly and try to do it and it takes me to an error/id page. It won't take me to an ID log in page.

Archived