Days 8/20 Promo:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's apparently a nightmare/dream Marlena has. She remembers her 1997 disaster. Supposedly. Guess we'll see how it plays out! lol

Same. I've taken the last two months off (but I've kept up) watching. I'll be catching up on August I think and starting to watch again. 

I wonder how long Belle and Shawn are around for?

I think Sami's around for longer than last time, or a similar amount. I'm not sure. I can't remember when/if she stopped filming.

• Members

I think SH will do better as Susan (or Kristen pretending to be Susan?). She's just a placeholder for Eileen, basically. I think she'll be passable. It's a real shame though that Eileen wasn't allowed to come back for this storyline

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

instead of the dual-role nonsense, wny not have SH play Susan and ED return and play Kristen - full time.

Please register in order to view this content

Dump Chloe and Stefan O to afford her. Kristen is the Stefano replacement DAYS needs, imo. Andre/Tony/Kate/Stefan O just are not doing it. (-__-)...zZZZ

• Members

White drapes all around Horton Town Square. And here I thought they'd save the drapery for their honeymoon bedroom scene... in Horton Town Square.  "Sorry folks. The coffee shop and Hourglass gift shop are closed for the evening so a sixty-something couple can copulate in the square in privacy." 

Archived