is the bandaged guy Rex or Jack? And is Sami backhanding Belle or Kristin? LOL

Edited by dio

18 hours ago, John said:
  Hide contents

The bandaged Guy is Roman. Its a homage to his 1997 return for some reason

It's apparently a nightmare/dream Marlena has. She remembers her 1997 disaster. Supposedly. Guess we'll see how it plays out! lol

19 hours ago, Melroser said:

I may have to check back in too. Haven't watched for months. Sami, Belle, Shawn, and Jack's initial return, I'm in for.

Same. I've taken the last two months off (but I've kept up) watching. I'll be catching up on August I think and starting to watch again. 

I wonder how long Belle and Shawn are around for?

I think Sami's around for longer than last time, or a similar amount. I'm not sure. I can't remember when/if she stopped filming.

Edited by KMan101

SMH. I love SH, but I don't know if I can take her as Kristen. 

That said...good promo. Might have to tune in as well.

I think SH will do better as Susan (or Kristen pretending to be Susan?). She's just a placeholder for Eileen, basically. I think she'll be passable. It's a real shame though that Eileen wasn't allowed to come back for this storyline :(

Edited by KMan101

instead of the dual-role nonsense, wny not have SH play Susan and ED return and play Kristen - full time. :wub: Dump Chloe and Stefan O to afford her. Kristen is the Stefano replacement DAYS needs, imo. Andre/Tony/Kate/Stefan O just are not doing it. (-__-)...zZZZ

White drapes all around Horton Town Square. And here I thought they'd save the drapery for their honeymoon bedroom scene... in Horton Town Square.  "Sorry folks. The coffee shop and Hourglass gift shop are closed for the evening so a sixty-something couple can copulate in the square in privacy."