Y&R July 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don’t know what it is about Jason Canela. I think he could be very attractive. He has lovely eyes. Is it that he makes Arturo seem a bit dim and lacking in personality? (That’s never stopped people from perving over other actors.) The unkempt facial stubble?

I get the feeling we’re going to get a lot of “Cane must die” comments today.

• Members

I haven't watched any of his scenes in some time but writing can't change the way his face looks so I'm sure my opinion remains the same as a month ago. 

When the twins and lily arrived at the hospital to join Devon after he found out about Hilary's diagnosis and Charlie hugged Devon as lily was trying to shoo him away to the gift shop, "I'm sorry Uncle Devon", I decided then that I'd love him forever. That was so sweet. Despite the actor being at least 21, I think he plays a teenager believablly. There is something youthful about how he carries himself.  Not juvenile but innocent. 

• Members

I'll be completely vain when I say this, but I find him very attractive. Beautiful smile, as you mentioned lovely eyes, and I like the way he speaks -- softly, nice voice. I'll go hose off now.

Archived