• Members

I might just tune in to watch the cast slowly bloat and sniff their fingers.

Meanwhile, the black cast is like, "I wish a [!@#$%^&*] would try to put a chicken wing in my hand on national television. Not like anybody's watching, but still..."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
7 hours ago, SFK said:

I might just tune in to watch the cast slowly bloat and sniff their fingers.

LOL!!

But, if they even THINK about having ONE AA actor from the cast eat a piece of chicken on the air, or merely praise the finger-licking-goodness of KFC, there will most surely be hell to pay.

• Members
31 minutes ago, Khan said:

LOL!!

But, if they even THINK about having ONE AA actor from the cast eat a piece of chicken on the air, or merely praise the finger-licking-goodness of KFC, there will most surely be hell to pay.

Haha. I didn’t even think of that. 😂😂 (Maybe because their black cast is so marginalized that they are easy to NOT think about.)

Edited by Faulkner

• Members
On 29/06/2018 at 10:43 PM, Vee said:

Judging by those Tweets, Colonel Sanders is a fan. Every number counts these days!

I fear the reaction to this mess will be similar to what happens 4-8 hours after one ingests KFC.

• Members
On 6/29/2018 at 8:23 PM, DaytimeFan said:

Didn't AMC do a partnership with Revlon back in the late 90s or early 00s? That seemed like a natural fit.

This...this is worse than Wanchai Ferry on DAYS. The only way this could have even remotely worked is if it was 1988, Anna Lee was still alive and this revolved solely around Pickle Lila and the rejuvenation of the Quartermaine fortune.

AMC briefly had a storyline where Greenlee left Enchantment Cosmetics to work at Revlon. The Revlon deal ended and they changed the company's name to Giavanna or something dumb.

I also remember OLTL, under Valentini, had a deal with Campbell's or something for the Go Red Heart Health events. Both OLTL and AMC did. I can't remember which show it was, but the characters made a big show of stuffing goodie bags with V8. 

• Members
On 6/30/2018 at 8:41 AM, Khan said:

LOL!!

I would gladly be that one AA actor, though, because I love me some damn fried chicken.