Frank Valentini will keep this show on the air by any means necessary. c/o Daytime Confidential and the chaos gods that rule the 21st century:

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2018/06/29/general-hospital-secures-branded-content-deal-with-kfc

I am having an aneurysm as I type this: George Hamilton will be playing Colonel Sanders on the show.

"Not only will KFC continue tweeting about GH, but the Colonel himself will be appearing on the soap in a storyline promoting KFC's Pickle Fried Chicken with characters Maxie Jones West (Kirsten Storms) and Lulu Spencer Falconeri (Emme Rylan)," says a source.

Look for screen legend George Hamilton to make an appearance as Col. Sanders in the upcoming GH arc.

As the goo flows freely from the shattered remains of my skull, please note that the Colonel has been tweeting about GH for days:

Edited by Vee

Can’t make this stuff up. It’s... creative. We will see if it works as well as DAYS’ old-school product placement attempts from a few years ago.

OMG! This is going to be embarrassingly bad.   All of Frank's pets eating KFC. We all know the product placement isn't going to be subtle. Chicken all over Port Charles. tenor.gif

Edited by victoria foxton

I don't mean to poke fun, but will they have to send in a stunt double  in if an actor or actress is vegetarian, but yet, required to eat chicken in a scene?

Will Alexis's next "wrong boyfriend" be Colonel Sanders?

Will the Quartermaine's serve "pickle Lila" and chicken on Thanksgiving instead of pizza?

Will Sonny's search for the Croton body only turn up chicken bones?

Oh, I could go on and on, but I won't.

7 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

I don't mean to poke fun, but will they have to send in a stunt double  in if an actor or actress is vegetarian, but yet, required to eat chicken in a scene?

Will the Quartermaine's serve "pickle Lila" and chicken on Thanksgiving instead of pizza?

Absolutely dead and buried :lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, victorlord75 said:

Olivia burns her lasagna and has to get KFC for next year's Nurses' Ball!!!!

@victorlord75 best post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Vee said:

I blame Caroline Brady and Wanchai Ferry.

My aunt and I were just talking about this when I saw her last Saturday. Poor Caroline......

In a way, this partnership feels appropriate.  GH often leaves me feeling sick to my stomach, and so does KFC.

But, if Colonel Sanders is retconned into being Franco's new bio dad, I will Never. Stop. Laughing.

Didn't AMC do a partnership with Revlon back in the late 90s or early 00s? That seemed like a natural fit.

This...this is worse than Wanchai Ferry on DAYS. The only way this could have even remotely worked is if it was 1988, Anna Lee was still alive and this revolved solely around Pickle Lila and the rejuvenation of the Quartermaine fortune.