Y&R: July Spoilers

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad that we will be getting scenes with them too.  I thought that her and Jack were enjoyable together. And while I don't care for Phyllis she too was Hilary's friend and should be having final scenes with her.

• Members

It looks like Mal wanted to make sure she couldn't come back. I wish they would have had her leave town. Or even have her go into a coma, where she could have come out of it later on.

For some people that don't read spoilers they might look at the new promo and think she somehow survives. Especially since they mention needing a miracle.

This reminds me somewhat of the Eli/Lani baby storyline that just happened on Days, where they were told that the baby had good chance of surviving. Their families gathered at the hospital and were hopeful about it and the baby died.  Killing of Eli/Lani's baby was unnecessary and so is killing off Hilary.

• Members

Yeah, if they couldn’t pull off the effect, they should have just shown the truck/bus coming and cut to black before impact so you could hear but not see it.

Still not as bad as those ATWT plane crashes where you had a bunch of standing actors drunkenly weaving from side to side as if inside a careening jet, barely stifling laughter.

• Members

Well, it is a soap and even if Hilary is killed off, she could end up like PIII (in Oz), Adam (the first explosion at ballroom), Cane (was impersonated by evil twin), Dru (down the river), etc.

Or come back as Milary (her separated at birth twin sister).... 

Archived