Y&R: July Spoilers

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are more spoilers from soaps.com day ahead recap

(reworded)

Devin will rush into the hospital asking about Hilary. Neil will tell him the baby didn't make it and holds Devon while he cries. The family will gather around him and try and assure him that Hilary will make it. 

The family is going to feel Devon in on the events leading up to the accident. Devon will be upset that Charlie/Shauna getting together in the penthouse helped lead to this situation. He will ponder whether or not he should chare get the truck driver. Cane will prompt Charlie to urge Devon to focus on Hilary's recovery. Devon will end up visiting Hilary in her room and tell her that he loves her. She will wonder what is going on. He will tell her about the accident and that the baby didn't make it. She will sob after hearing this news.

Billy will tell Ashley he's sending her to Berlin after she keeps asking questions about the Yacht. And Nick and Phyllis will sleep together on top of the Kitchen island after she catches Billy gambling again and he can't find Sharon, but finds Sharon's engagement ring. Nick will tell her prior to this what he did to Victor regarding JT and she will think it was brilliant.  She will think that the new dark version of Nick is sexy. 

• Members

Um you realize I was literally referring to Devon and Hiliary, Cane and Lily, yeah thanks for playing!

Anywho

All I kept thinking about was splinters watching Nick and Phyllis get it on LOL

• Members

Somebody on Twitter posted a video of Devon telling Hilary that the baby died(from tomorrow's episode) and it is sad. Bryton and Mishael do a really good job in that scene of showing their heartbreak over losing the baby. I believe that Bryton will do a good job in general in showing his grief over losing the baby and probably losing Hilary as well. 

• Members

I think he could. I think he's going to make people feel a lot of sympathy for Devon while he's grieving the baby and  Hilary. I hope he gets proper airtime for this storyline. He also needs to get plenty of support from his family and friends including Nate and Neil, who have also dealt with losing the loves of their lives. 

• Members

Actually having Devon come in later is a good choice - he walks into literal h#ll! Friday US and next week seem to have a lot of Hevon, including a marriage.

The smart choice would be to have Hilary fall into a coma (again), have Nate consult with Devon about a clinic out-of-town and send the character off.

It's not like they're gonna give Bryton another love interest, so might as well have him focus on business while Hilary is 'recuperating.' It worked with Phyllis, GT was cast and had a nice 'bang' upon her return. OC that writing regime proceeded to make her StePhyllis and waste GT's talent for a couple of years..... 

I love MiM - she always captured my attention regardless of the story. I'm truly sad to see her leave, but wish her all the best. 

Archived