Former AMC & YR actress to General Hospital

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's talented and occasionally gets the right character at the right time - though both her AMC and Y&R role wore out their welcomes long before they left. I would welcome her in the cursed role of Sarah Webber, but I don't think it'll work out unless GH changes executive producers or Frank steps way, way back creatively, which will never happen.

• Members

She’s a good soap actress, I enjoy her work.  But I would rather see something being written for the talent they have and are wasting before new characters arrive.

The show was in better shape and going ina better direction before whoever at the show or ABC decidd to derail things around the time they dropped Genie.  The stories all stalled then for a bit, and what has come after doesn’t seem to be grabbing people like what was going on then.

• Members

lmao!

I like Hendrickson but she should still be on Y&R. I'm glad Frank has the money to pay for all these people. Lawd. Meanwhile, where's Genie Francis?

THIS!!!

I wasn't at all hating the direction but then bam, it all went to hell.

• Members

Yeah he could give two shits. Wasn't Herbst almost out under his watch too? He's brought on mothers and fathers for so many other people yet Liz's parents are nowhere to be found ....

lol.

She probably has no interest in playing Frank's game anymore, as much as she loves the show. Frank talks out of both ends and in one breath he claims certain things are out of his control and then he talks about finding the right story or some spin [!@#$%^&*] yet you axe Genie right in the middle of a story where Laura is finally feeling in character? It's so bizarre.

Archived