Former AMC & YR actress to General Hospital

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rumor has it she'll be the new D.A. Margaux Dawson. Another rumor has her interacting with Jake DOUGH (BOY) aka  Drew Cain as another former love of his life.

BLAH to both rumors...  she should be one of Elizabeth's sisters ---one that hates Franko.......(like everyone other than ValenVarni).    

JS......

• Members

I still remember the "clap louder" mentality of how hot she and Miller were supposed to be together on Y&R. I never saw it and I doubt I ever will. The amount of prop duty done for her as Chloe in those early years was staggering.

• Members

LOL

Thankfully we seem past that point at the moment. Not every new chick gets into Sonny's bed now. lol

It's really mind boggling how hard this show is trying to make characters like Kiki, Julian, Franco, Nina, etc. fit on the show and they just don't and never will. The writing and propping is way past the point of being old. What does Frankenvarni see in these people?

Yet Rebecca Budig and Genie Francis get axed.

EDIT: I forgot about Finn. OMG. LMAO. What does that tell you? Another useless character.

Liz and Alexis continue to exist solely to prop the men they're thrown at. Although I actually don't hate Finn and Alexis's friendship. It shouldn't ever be more than that though. I like when they're snarky together. Actors like Easton and Galen Gering do better when they're playing characters a bit looser who can be snarky.

I wonder when Finola Hughes is gonna have enough and run for the hills?

Archived