Three Y&R actress return for anniversary

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Welcome Back!!

I wonder how this will play out?

Lorie and Julia have connections to Victor so may come back that way (flashbacks could be shown)

Leslie could tag along with her sis...

Years ago,I proposed the Brooks,Liz returning for Stu's death but that time has passed.

• Members

Y&R has never truly valued her or the character. Ed Scott's presence behind the scenes was also a major factor.

Even now she would happily stay if Y&R would make her a genuine offer but they only offer her extremely rare guest appearances.

Which has lead to a TON of OOC writing for other actresses characters in her absence.

• Members

I'm shocked that Y&R will actually acknowledge characters from the first 10 years of the show for the anniversary. I will tune in to see them. I wish they could get Chris (Trish Stewart) & Peggy (Pamela Peters) back as well along with Snapper (William Gray Espy's version) and Greg (James Houghton). Robert Colbert who played Stuart is still alive, but I don't know if Stu is supposed to be dead now or not. They should also bring back Roberta Leighton as Nikki's sister Dr. Casey Reed.

Now would be the time for them to re-introduce the character of Brooks Prentiss as an adult. Get a good actor to play him. They should rebuild the Brooks home set and have him live in his grandfathers house.

• Members

I am beyond thrilled about this news. Even after several decades, I am still interested in Bill Bell's golden characters who originally made this once-fine show so popular.

Unfortunately for me, I no longer have cable. I dropped it a while ago after realizing that I watch virtually everything on-line and was wasting my money paying cable fees.

I hope someone out there will record the anniversary episodes with Leslie and Lorie, and either upload them to youtube, vimeo, wherever, or share them with me personally, so I can enjoy them. I have a lot to trade for such a favor.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived