Bradley Bell "The Horrible HW of B&B"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

King of missed opportunities w/Actors. Does anyone remember the character Beverly? From like 6 years ago. Her character literally disappeared. She was played by Gina Rodriguez, who went on to starring in the smash hit "Jane the Virgin". She's a superstar now!!

Sorry but this is still my favorite scene and storyline EVER. I was HOOKED!!

• Members

People Bi*tch about Liam but don't about Rena Sofer.  The ridiculous stories that have been written around her are the most awful of all.  Anything QUINN has been AWFUL. 

She pushes people off bridges,  She KIDNAPS people and has SEX with ADAM/LIAM -  but she's a woman and DRAGS a MAN into a CAR.  SHE SHOVES DEACON off a cliff.  SHE's QUINN!  SHE's WONDERFUL.  She MARRIES ERIC!  She DESIGNS BROOKE'S WEDDING RING! 

• Members

It was amazingly put together, and pure enjoyable trash. There is nothing Bell loves more than titillating the audience and watch them clutch their pearls. He had Hope's birthday party in a club (and not the usual Forrester mansion), it was to be the night she lost her virginity, everybody was in creepy white masks, and he partnered with Daddy Yankee and a very catchy song. 

However, the LEAP OF FAITH to make this SL happen... Why would Oliver think Princess Touch-Me-Not would want to lose her v in a sweaty nightclub up against a wall? How did he not guess that Brooke's entryway after +4 kids might not be Hope's? And how did Brooke not wonder from Oliver's different scent and, uh, technique that, gee, this might not be Ridge? So many questions. So many inconsistencies to make that Friday cliffhanger happen! It was a good one, but the fallout was over within a week and Oliver was written off soon afterwards so... Bell got bored.

Archived