GH January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am really starting to wonder where the writers are going with the character of Ava, playing up her insecurities so much.  I am starting to wonder if she and Liv will have rooms next to each other at the psychiatric hospital.  Their father Victor Jerome died by purposely swallowing a necklace, after all.

• Members

That's disgusting, but not a surprise.  They really showed no respect at all for Vanessa , Tamara, Genie and their contributions. They were all allowed to walk during contract negotiations, while the men were catered to. I'd love to know what LW makes compared to MB.  He's been there longer so I'm not saying there should be parity necessarily, but I'd love to know the differential.

• Members

Only on GH was this so bad at ABC.  Everyone knows Lucci was the highest paid at AMC, and I bet Slezak was at OLTL.     

Tony Geary gave up money to keep his outs and his ability to rewrite dialogue.  But even wanting to work half a year I bet they gave him more money than Finola Hughes, Jane Elliott and all the other women that were his peers.

Archived