Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Abby: 'it wasn't my place. I wasn't the one in the relationship.'

Sharon: 'but you wished that you were.'

Abby: 'I resent that.'

Sharon (totally New 'Tiffany Pollard' York head turn with laugh) 'really? oh, you resent that. oh, okay. why is that? (practically hisses) Cuz it's the truth, isn't it?'

And when Sharon threw Summer/Austin in her face. Just #bossbitca

I continue to hope and pray that it is a case of Graham poisoning Dina tbh.

And yes, he is.

• Members

If ever I wanted to say “Sharon Case is everything,” it’s with this episode.

What an amazing, incredible performance....one of the best I’ve seen on daytime in a long, long time. Case was strong af with Josh Morrow, with Camryn Grimes, with Daniel Hall, and with Melissa Ordway. She knocked every scene out of the park.

The entire episode (including the Dina and Chelsea scenes) were great, and Sharon Case was simply magnificent.

• Members

Omg I thought I was the only one pleased to see Graham back! The Dina story has been missing something with him gone so quickly after Sweeps. And the actor is the only newbie of the SS/MY era who is not generic, generic-looking, bland or boring.

The way he sipped that tea with a glint in his eye that read "You dumb hoes! I missed this" was a perfect touch of levity.

And yeah I agree this could have been spread out two episodes, with Sharon seeing Abby at the GCAC ending one episode and the catfight/Graham/missing Christian ending the second. Also, Scott looks like he needs a shower, a haircut, a shave and a personality transplant. A lot of the men on this canvas are very blah at the moment, with the possible exception of JT.

Archived