Jump to content

Y&R January 2018 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members
13 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

Today was Sharon Case's Emmy reel.

+1

3 minutes ago, SteelCity said:

That was a passable catfight. At least we saw some, unlike that travesty of Hilary and Mariah. Although I wish it had been more.

I didn’t mind it! I get that we will never get 90s era Jill/Katherine, Lauren/Sheila catfights anymore because of the budget, but this one was pretty good!

Edited by YRfan23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
13 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

+1

I didn’t mind it! I get that we will never get 90s era Jill/Katherine, Lauren/Sheila catfights anymore because of the budget, but this one was pretty good!

Or Diane/Nikki at Jabot with the amazing aerial shot and Diane repeatedly slamming Nikki's head into desk.

 

I was more impressed with the dialogue here as they were both spilling all the tea. Glad they actually remembered recent history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Or Diane/Nikki at Jabot with the amazing aerial shot and Diane repeatedly slamming Nikki's head into desk.

 

I was more impressed with the dialogue here as they were both spilling all the tea. Glad they actually remembered recent history.

Lauren and Sheila’s catfight on the yacht in 2005 was the last good fight the show ever did...but I do miss the aerial shots where u can kind of make out the stunt doubles fumbling around!

Please register in order to view this content
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Sharon Case was excellent, but the production and DH took me out of it.  So...at the beginning of the show when Nick told Sharon what was up, was still Tuesday, right?  Then the intro and it's Wednesday in GC and Sharon has apparently been up all night.  Don't feel it.  At all.  I wanted to see Nick's response when Sharon asked him who he was protecting and instead it's a lose string left blowing in the wind somewhere. 

 

DH's confession of sleeping with Abby was a non-event on his part.  Case did what she could with it.  It had to be like acting against a brick wall for her.  At least she had CG to work off of a little bit before the confrontation.  

 

They have to iron out this "one day" format more, it feels like important parts of the story are being sacrificed to prop up this production strategy.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
30 minutes ago, ajsp35801 said:

 

Abby has a right to defend herself. 

Agreed here too. I wish a bitch would!

1 hour ago, YRfan23 said:

+1

I didn’t mind it! I get that we will never get 90s era Jill/Katherine, Lauren/Sheila catfights anymore because of the budget, but this one was pretty good!

That being said, they could have shown more of what we heard, or let them push each other on the table a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy